More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Caelum83 Caelum83

So, what story are we experiencing today?

Getting closer at the camping.

The rest of the week, the weather would be great, with the weekend as the best days. As you sat at the diner table with your girlfriend, she said “Hey, why don’t we go camping over the weekend? It has been a while since we’d packed our bags and went back to nature.”. You looked up from the magazine you were reading and watched your girl putting away some clean dishes. She had a nice round ass, good handful of tits and wavy dark blonde hair fell down over her shoulders. Being alone with her in a tent out in the middle of nowhere was always a good proposition, but the best thing was that Cindy always put the “fun” in fun outings. Didn’t matter what you were going to do, somehow she always made it better than it looked like on first sight. But previous camping trips together were especially great experiences, so you didn’t have to think twice before agreeing, making her turn around and clap her hands out of joy while smiling brightly.

Then you heard the outside door close loudly and a voice shouted in frustration “Why? Why is the whole world against me? Raaaaaaah!!!”. Then you heard some shoes hit the wall of the hall connecting the outside door with the rest of the house. “Seems Chrissy’s having a bad day.” Cindy smiled as she had one eye closed from the loud banfs coming from the hall. Chrissy, your little sister, was quite temperamental and not too good with frustrations. “You think so?” you whispered to Cindy. “Chris! Yo, Chrissy? What’s up, sis? Talk to me.” you shouted down the hall. Even with her temper, you two always were able to speak to each other when things didn’t went the right way. And there came the tidalwave you expected from her when she alked around the corner “Brother, first Megan and the bunch invited me this saturday to that weekend long festival, as they got 1 ticket left. So I agreed but explicitly said ‘Hold on to the ticket while I get the money’. What does the bitch do? Selling the ticket to that girl Margret! As if she likes pop concerts! Then my boyfriend Max asks me to join him on his parents’ yacht, which he could take for the weekend. So I’ve been shopping for a reaaaaaaly nice bathing suit to surprise him in.”, which made you think that your sister really had a great body. Not such big tits and ass as Cindy, but well formed curves that would fit nicely in a bikini. Her short red hair waved like wildfire as she continued “But noooooo, mister Max had to cancel the last moment as one of his friends had to sell their ticket...to the same festival I would be going! And the ass took it ‘because his favorite band was playing and ofcourse I would understand that my man would not be able to miss this opportunity’. And what about understanding me?”. Her head hung down and she really looked as a little girl that lost her favorite doll.

Cindy, being all for joy and having a good time, couldn’t bare the sight of Chrissy having her weekend wrecked twice and whispered “Why don’t we ask her if she wants to go camping with us? There is enough room in the tent and the car and she surely seemed to be in need of some distraction next weekend.”. You nodded and asked your little sister “Hey, Chris, want to come camping with the two of us? A fun, relaxing, ‘do what you want’ trip?”. Chrissy looked up surprised while her face brightened up little by little “That ok with you guys? That...that sounds like fun.”. You added “And you can take your new bikini with you. You can show it off to us.”. Chrissy laughed and said “I’m not going to show off my body to my big brother! But, I would do a private show for Cindy if she is interested.”. Cindy smiled back knowingly, then both girls bursted into laughter. You pulled up your shoulders and said “Whatever…”, extracting another salvo of laughter from the girls.

Off to the campsite!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)