More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Caelum83 Caelum83

Off to the campsite!

Time for some outdoor fun and relaxation!

When saturday morning arrived, you all got in Cindy’s fully loaded station wagon and went on your way. The campsite which you three picked out was an hour’s drive and while underway, the radio entertained with music, Chrissy distributed Cindy’s packed lunch and the conversations were light and breezy, just as the air flowing through the open windows of the hot car. The hour flew by and soon Cindy parked the car on the dry, grassy soil close to a wide, clear stream. Even before she jumped out of the car, Chrissy’s top clothing was undone and soon after she got out of the warm car she stood on the grass in her bikini, stretching out widely. “Finally!” she yelled “So much better! O, wait…”. Slowly and playfully she turned around to you and said in a made voice “Damn, now you still get to see me in my new, sexy bikini. Well, nothing to be done about it now.” Then she started to pose for you two and said “Well? Looks good, doesn’t it?”. You nodded as you had a good look. Chrissy smugly grinned and added “The bathing suit, big brother!”.

You rolled your eyes and turned around as Cindy also got out of her clothes, leaving her standing in her bikini too...and you with an open mouth. Everytime it surprises you how good she looked in that bathing suit and it seemed to surprise another person too, as from behind you, you heard your sister said “Daim!”. Cindy shyly stood there with her arms behind her, making her chest pinching forward even more as she softly said “Well, thank you.” smiling at your reaction. Chrissy continued “Wow, Cindy, you look great in that bikini. I’m not even competition with my modest sizes.” she said as she walked next to you. “Don’t say that, Chrissy!” Cindy replied “You got a great body, perfect in the right places and your bikini pronounces those places very well. What do you think, sweetheart?”. And both girls turned to you and showed off their bodies. “Well?” Chrissy asked? “I...I…” you stammered. Damn, your girl’s proportions certainly had no contest, but Cindy didn’t lie that seeing your baby sister in this bikini really accentuated her curves.

Cindy poked your sister with her elbows and nodded to your nether regions and smiled “I think your brother approves.”. Chrissy’s eyes shot wide open and she put her hand in front of her mouth as she laughed “O, wow. I knew you liked me,brother. But I didn’t knew you LIKED me that much.”. You tore your eyes away from the two bodies in front of you and same a tent was already half erected, though it was another tent than you wanted to erect here. You turned away and grumbled “Then you shouldn’t show off all that nice meat as if we were in some kind of stripclub.”. The girls giggled and then Cindy said “Let’s stop teasing the poor boy. He needs his blood in his head...no, other head, Chris...so he can put up the tent the right way...no, Chris, different tent! You are bad, girl. So very bad.” while Chrissy was all giggly. You sighed, looked at your sister and walked to the car grinning. She looked like she was really enjoying herself. Leave it to Cindy to bring the fun with her.

The rest of the day you sat, talked, bathed in the sun, swam together in the stream, read a magazine, ate diner and soon it got dark. After enjoying sitting outside the tent (which was big enough to stand in it and had multiple compartments) in a few chairs playing a few cardgames, Chrissy got tired and called it a night. You only had 1 inflatable airbed with you and a 2 person sleeping bag, but the airbed was wide enough for 3 persons and you had decided together you’d zip open the sleeping bag and use it as a blanket. Chrissy already got under the covers and they didn’t hear anything, assuming she was gone pretty soon. After discussing the day, taking Chrissy with you on this trip and possible plans for tomorrow you also started to get tired and brought the chairs, lamp and other stuff inside the tent and retreated to the sleeping compartment. As Cindy closed up, you, already in only your swimming shorts, opened the blanket to slide under it and saw your sister asleep with her cute ass wrapped in thin fabric pointed toward you. You shook your head and slid under the blanket.

Time to get a good night's rest...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)