More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Getting a good wife (mind control)

Jane is still incredibly pretty, even ten years later. Slender figure, long brown hairs, beautiful eyes and plump lips, I was in love with her in high school, I'm still under her spell today. And today, she'll be under mine.

Back in high school, I was the undatable, the weirdo all girls avoided. But, now, my studies in black magic are paying off. I constructed a spell that will make someone incredibly attracted to me. And Jane will be my first and only target. She will be mine and she will love it.

After using the spell, while she was taking a break in a coffee shop, her attitude changes, she looks at me differently as I approach.

"John ? I barely recognized you. You look... good." She tells me.

"Thanks, you look good too."

She turns red at my compliment and laugh. "Thanks, what brings you here ?"

"You. Do you want to take a drink ?"

"Me ? Well, I-I'm flattered, take a seat, please !"

She can't even hide her attraction to me. The spell works perfectly, I just have to make minimal efforts to charm her. So, we make some chit-chat, and agree to see each other some time soon.

The next day I receive a video on my phone. Jane is dressed in a slutty bikini with cat ears and make a strip tease in front of the camera. The caption says "You told me you liked anime and cosplay stuffs, so what do you think of my look right now ?"

I answer her that she can come at my house and do it again.

An hour later, she rings at my door and I welcome her in her new house. I finally get to fuck Jane after all these years, and it's great. She rides my cock like a true slut and take my cum with joy.

"I never thought I would love some much to be your little slut. If only I knew it sooner..." She tells me after that.

Still massaging her tits, I say. "You'll just have to apologize by being a good girl and be mine."

"I am yours, totally ! I'd do anything for you !"

"Then, start by sucking my cock, like the good cumbucket you are."

"Yes ! Right away !"

Jane then start to suck the cock that was in her pussy minutes ago, managing to bring it right up. I fuck her again after that, enjoying her pussy once more.


Few months later, we get married while she's already pregnant of my kids. Triplets, apparently.

With the pregnancy, Jane is incredibly horny, so, the honeymoon starts great.

"Ready to fuck your big slut, honey ?" She asks, taking off her dress.

Seeing her big, round belly, I'm already hard. So, she comes on top of me and insert my shaft in her wet pussy and start riding me. I enjoy rubbing her belly and squeezing her tits, making milk spurt out of her nipples.

"Oooh... Fuck me, daddy ! Fuck me hard !" Jane moan.

I fuck my bitch, feeling her pussy squeezing my cock, her belly bouncing on mine. She asks me for more, to go faster, deeper, crying out of pleasure. She'll be my breeder, my bitch, my slut, and she's begging me to be exactly that.

End ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)