More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sphyrna_Mokarran Sphyrna_Mokarran

What's next?

Get your master's attention

You give your master a smoldering look and slowly run the tip of your tongue over your lips. You hands explore your body, cupping your breasts and rubbing the dark nipples into hard nubs. You like that, especially the way it makes your pussy ache. One hand continues to tease your nipple as the other slides down your flat belly, your fingers stroking the moist lips between your legs. You're hot and wet, your clit throbbing with need, and you moan as you slip a finger between those damp folds and stroke that hard, swollen bud.

The sensation takes your breath away. You have all the knowledge and memories of the thousands of demons who have come before you, but a memory is pale and weak compared to experiencing the real thing, and your body is ready to rack up a lifetime of experiences.

The human is watching you play with yourself, his face flushed. "Wh- what are you doing?" he asks, his voice strained and hoarse.

"This body is new to me," you say, pulling a glistening finger from your hot snatch. Eyes locked with his, you sensuously lick the pussy juice from your digit. "It feels so good. Everything feels so good." You shift your feet farther apart and tilt your pelvis forward, pushing your pussy toward him as you sink two fingers into your wet heat, a breathless moan escaping you as you spread your nether lips, letting him watch as you rub and flick your clit. He stares, his breathing ragged, his young face etched with lust and desire.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)