More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sphyrna_Mokarran Sphyrna_Mokarran

What's next?

Get your master's attention

With your gaze locked on your master, you begin to explore your body, running your hands down your chest, over your flat belly. You spread your legs a little and caress the insides of your thighs, a soft moan escaping your lips as one hand brushes against your balls. Your cock begins to stir, the shaft darkening to a deep lilac, the foreskin drawing back from the flushed head. It might not be as big as you'd wanted, but even a small tool can be powerful if used correctly.

With one finger, you rub the crown in a slow circle, the sensation making your breath catch. You have all the knowledge and memories of the thousands of demons who have come before you, but a memory is pale and weak compared to experiencing the real thing, and your body is ready to rack up a lifetime of experiences.

The human is watching you, his face flushed. "Wh- what are you doing?" he asks, his voice tight and hoarse.

"This body is new to me," you say, taking your cock in hand and giving it a slow stroke, pulling back the foreskin and exposing the plum-colored head. "It feels so good. Everything feels so good." You turn away, looking back over your shoulder as you bend forward, sticking your ass toward him. You wiggle your tail back and forth, then curl it under, sliding the tip between your butt cheeks. "Ohhh," you moan, reaching back to grab your ass and spread those round globes, letting him watch as you poke and probe at your hole. You give your master a dark and smoldering look.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)