More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ProudXXX ProudXXX

How do I react to that?

Get stiff and then notice how freaking beautiful she is

You read the last lines right. My penis was just replaced with a miniature legless girl, attached to where my dick used to be. For a moment, I thought it was a dream, until she strongly pinched me on my thigh, which hurt like hell with her tiny fingers and until my special super loud alarm clock went off, screaming "get up, you lazy bum! You don't wanna be la...". I turned it off before it woke up anyone else on the floor. Then I was pretty sure that I really have a miniature girl growing out of my crotch, where my penis used to be. Out of fear, I got stiff.

Good thing about that though, was that she was a BOMBSHELL. She had about 8 inches, from the point where our bodies met to top of her head, which was endowed with the most beautiful red-hair mane I ever saw. It had very sharp red shade and was very wavy, reaching to about her shoulder blades. If Scarlett Johansson saw my new "dick" after playing her role of Black Widow, she'd turn red with envy. No action movie actress could dream about her hair's perfection, red or other color.

Her face was flawless, except light but noticeable freckles around her nose, giving her youthful, bit childish look, a striking contrast to her divine mane and her bosom. Talk about that later. Her nose and ears were small, even for her, as many of you guys probably like on a girl. Her lips were plump and full of color and it looked as if they had lipstick applied to it. Her eyes were green, almost like that of a cat. Her look, with pronounced eyelashes and thin eyebrows was simply mesmerizing. And her breasts? Also mesmerizing. Very perky, approximately the size of her head, round and they almost looked as if they defied gravity.

She almost gave a vibe of supernatural being like some fairy or something, as if the fact that she was 8 inches tall and replacing my penis was not enough. She was also very pale, like most red-heads. Definitely much paler than any part of my body. Pale and flawless, almost as if made out of alabaster. What was really creepy to think about was how come she has lips, eyes and even fingernails so flawless, and how come they look as if they were fixed by a beautician, when she must be only couple hours old and - as if I was a broken record - 8 inches tall and attached to my crotch, instead of my penis.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)