More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ProudXXX ProudXXX

What's next?

I get to know her

I still couldn't put my head around the fact that my dick was turned into 8 inch tall legless sexbomb, attached to my crotch. Speechless, I just sat on the edge of my bed, slumped down, just staring down at her with an open mouth, unable to come up with words befitting this batshit crazy situation.

She was just looking back up at me in a "lying" position. She was attached to my crotch with her back down and with her face up, pretty much at a 90 degree angle, seemingly with a pretty stiff spine, so with her in motionless position, I kinda look as if I had constant boner.

She was lying with her hands behind her head, as if she was sunbathing her front on the beach and with a smug expression in her face. After about 10 minutes, her expression turned into a bored expression and she folded her arms under her magnificent boobs, lifting them slightly, making them look even more magnificent.

"So, what now? Do you have any intentions continuing your life with me between your legs or will you just stare at me like a puppy at a magic trick?" She said in an annoyed, yet playful tone after another 5 minutes. Her voice was very high, which is to be expected of such a tiny person, yet melodious and still very pleasant to hear, almost as if her voice had some magical properties.

When I heard that, I moved my head after a long while and not realizing that my mouth was open and watering, I accidentally dropped several thick droplets of morning saliva onto her chest, to which she let out a grossed out reaction: "Eww! Don't salivate on me, you unclean savage!" And she wiggled from side to side several times to avoid other potential saliva, giving me a strange, but not exactly unfamiliar sensation in my pelvis area. Imagine having a full boner and it starts moving from side to side on its own. That's pretty much what it felt like. And imagine an 8oz cup of water being thrown at you. I imagine that's what it must have been like for her when she took my saliva.

I didn't know how to react, but I noticed that her divine chest was shining and she was in a still pose. Her arms were on her sides, without moving them, her face was crumpled with disgust and I could hear her breathing with her mouth. "What are you waiting for? Get a napkin! I stink like the breath of a dying dog!" I couldn't protest her rude remarks. Yesterday evening I ate a whole pizza with among other things extra cheese and garlic and I actually forgot to brush my teeth yesterday. No wonder she was looking so disgusted and afraid of breathing through her nose. Except I had no idea if she actually needs to breathe on her own.

I grabbed a paper towel to clean her up. When I finally touched her, I briefly felt a very intense sensation of arousal, much more intense than that of actually having sex. Then I felt the penis girl struggling and fighting back: "No, not like that! That hurts! I'll clean myself up!" She took the towel into her tiny, pinkie-finger-sized hands and rubbed the saliva off. Surprisingly, she had no problem gripping it without dropping it and rubbed herself dry and clean without a problem. She then crumpled it and handed it to me, in a fashion similar to a toddler handing you a balloon. "I still stink like the breath of a dying dog, by the way", she added while I threw the towel to a bin.

So, I sat back on my bed, leaned against the wall and folded my arms, putting on a serious look with a frown. She copied the latter two gestures like an angry child imitating its parents. "So, I guess that right now, it is finally time to ask you, who the fuck are you?!" I ask her. To which she simply responds: "Guess," while having a smug, cheeky smile on her face, as if she really wanted to piss me off, as if the fact that she was replacing my ding-dong was not enough to annoy me. I angrily shake my lips like a horse and guess: "I don't know, some nightmare coming to life or what the fuck?"

"Close," she says smugly, holding up her index finger to emphasize her point. "My name is Joy and I'm actually a fairy of scorned women." "What the hell is that?" I ask with disbelief and signs of anger. She explains: "In ancient times, some people could buy an immortal fairy, so they could be used in their family for generations for some purpose. Your ancestor bought me to be used to punish men in your ancestry line for doing some woman dirty. This is the first time in several centuries since somebody asked for my service. I was used for many things; I gave some men some disease, I killed some, I erased some genitals... This one is very original. This is actually the first time I was turned into a penis replacement, hehe." She explained with a smile on her face.

"Cool. How do I get rid of you?" I responded to her little history lesson. She explained again: "I don't know. Let me tell you right now that I cannot answer every question regarding your predicament, due to the nature of my magic and the special nature of this particular curse." She stuck her tongue out at me for some odd reason. Then she continued:

"If you want all answers, you need to find the person who cursed you first. Until then, all I know is that I am down here as your punishment for doing some woman dirty. The punishment is that your penis and testicles were turned into something that you don't want anyone to see - in this case a tiny bombshell - and it carries several limitations to your life. You have to take care of me as if I was an independent person. You will have to feed me, so I won't starve, wash me, allow me to breathe, keep me warm, occasionally allow me to have some fun so I won't get bored to and most importantly, you must treat me with respect. For now, you have to follow these rules until you find the one who cursed you to explain to you what will happen if you don't. All I know is that the curse will get worse, but I don't know the details. And there is another rule to follow. For now, touch me for a few seconds."

Scared of all the horror she explained, I touched her 8inch body. I just wrapped my hand around her torso. Immediately, I was hit with this incredible amount of sexual arousal that if I still had my cock would probably make me cum instantly. It was so intense that I had to squeeze my eyes shut. After the few seconds, she continued:

"I am fully aware of this one rule. Our reproductive system, senses and pleasure centers are shared now and to make this more difficult, it's much more intense now. The biggest task for you is to keep yourself from letting your sexual urges overcome you and you to cum along with me, when I decide to masturbate. The curse will tolerate one slip a month. But if you join my masturbation twice a month and we cum together, you will be punished by me getting bigger. And since I am full of sexual energy, very horny and you were just magically made many times more sensitive to your urges, it will be very very very very VERY difficult for you to keep your hands off." She winked at me and clicked her tongue smugly. I could see in her face that she can't wait to grow bigger.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)