More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nedward62 Nedward62

What do you do?

Get some water

You walk over to the vending machines the attendant had pointed to and see a water fountain next to the machines. You go to the water founitain and start to splash water on your tank top. The end result is a tank top that is almost completely soaked. You pull off your tank top and walk up to the attendant, making sure to bounce your tits along the way.

As you approach the attendant, he glances up at you and his eyes almost pop out of his head. "Hi, I'm back, and I was wondering if you had an extra shirt that I could use. Mine got a little... wet." You show him your shirt.

"Actually I do, but I need a little favour before I can hand it over. I've been needing to pee really badly, but a some lady has been in the restroom for an hour. I'm not allowed to kick people out of there, but if you can find a way for me to relieve myself, the shirt is yours too keep."

That wasn't the exact reaction you wanted, by it's something. You lean over the counter a little and glance at his crotch area, which has seemed to form quite tent in his pants. You look at his face, which is blatantly staring at your chest, and decide to...

How do you help him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)