More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Oldno.7 Oldno.7

What does Jae do?

Get fucked!

"Auntie it would be so kind of you if you shoved that fat futa cock into my tight cum slut pussy!" As she finished Roxy moaned and a massive shot of precum slammed into Jae's tits causing the perfect half globes to jiggle and sway as they were covered in the clear liquid.

Giggling Jae scooped up a bit of the precum onto her finger staring right into Roxy's eyes as she lewedly sucked her finger clean. Roxy wastes no more time her cock needs to be in Jae's pussy right that second. Jae spreads her legs eagerly wanting to feel Roxy dick inside of her just as much as Roxy wanted to be inside of her.

Roxy grabs her cock running the fat head up and down Jae's still gushing pussy. The cockend spreading the lips apart and coating it in precum. Jae moans, "Auntie please Fuuuu..." Jae's last word turns into an extacy filled scream as Roxy slammed her cock into Jae.

Ten inches of thick futa cock are instantly entenched inside of Jae. Jae came as she always did when futanari cock was slammed into her cunt. Her female juices squirted spectacularly out of her and onto Roxy's toned stomach. Her pussy clenched and conformed around the cock creating a near airtight seal around it and causing Roxy to moan as a flurry of precum was shot into Jae.

They stayed like that for a minute Jae coming down from her orgasm and Roxy enjoying the unique experience of Jae's pussy. Roxy though wanted to feel and see all of her cock swallowed up by Jae's cunt and so began to pull back agonizingly slow. Due in part to the resistance from Jae and the bolts of pleasure as her cockend dragged through the inside folds of Jae.

When only her flared cock head was still inside she threw her hips forward hard. Only for 11 inches to be imapled in to Jae as another spray of girlcum hit her. She repeated the process again. 12 inches. She continued to do this untill all 16 inches of her dick was inside of Jae. Each thrust of the hips came quicker and Jaes screans became louder as at 13 inches her womb had been pieced by Roxy.

Roxy lay face to face with Jae their bodies sweaty, tits mashed together, and hit breath upon eachothers faces. Jae finally gasped out huskily, "Fucking plow my cum slut pussy with that big fucking cock and fill me up with that thick, hot futa cum Auntie!" Jae's words had their intended affect as Roxy sat up grabbed Jaes wide hips firmly and began to fuck her wildly.

Jae screamed as her pussy convulsed and tightend around her Aunts cock. Yes this was how she liked getting fucked rutting like wild animals with no abandon. Roxy continued plowing her niece as precum contined to stream near constantly from her cockend and the pleasure was rising. Soon she felt the near lightheadedness she felt evertime she came, something inside her body tightend as Jae's pussy milked every single inch of her cock. Roxy screamed as she felt hot thick cum begin to make its way through her penis. "I'M CUMMING! OH FUCK! TAKE ALL MY THICK FUTA CUM YOU CUM CRAZED SLUT!"

Jae had her eyes already rolled back into her head when she felt the first streamer of cum erupt into her womb sending her down into multiple orgasms as pussy juice shot from her cunt coating Roxy in the clear fluid. Her mouth was open in a silent scream as near a pint and a halg of cum was shot into her rapidly expanding womb. A noticable bulge appeared in her stomach.

When Roxy was finally spent she began to pull her cock out of Jae. Jae whimpered and clenched he pussy not wanting to let the futanari dick go. Roxy giggled saying, "Come on darling this your last week of high school and you know what happens this week. Also I am sure you don't want to miss the bus and your lover." Jae's eyes widend and her pussy clenched one last time in anticipation of the week and seeing her girlfriend this morning. Roxy gave a moan as her cockend was still inside of Jae and sent one last shot of cum into her nieces pussy.

Time to get ready

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)