More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nedward62 Nedward62

What do you do?

Get a matching set

You grab a matching set of red and black lace panties, and take them to the opposite corner of the laundromat for extra privacy. You are out of sight of the attendant, but if the man wakes up, he has a nice view. You kick off your flip flops and start to strip down to your panties. You pull off your jeans and top and toss them onto your basket, and start to take off your panties when you hear the door opening. You glance over to see a short bald man walk in and move to the corner closest to you. In your position, you can't do much, so you just hope he doesn't see you and continue to strip.

You toss your panties away and pull on the blonde's nice thing, which fits you a lot better than you thought. The blonde was skinnier, than you, but she had a bigger butt and you thought that might be a problem. The thong fits, and you really like how hot your ass looks in it. You keep going and pick up the bra, which seems to be smaller than you thought. You look at the label and see that the blonde, who's name appears to be Lucy from what she wrote on the inside of the cups, wears a 34C, which is smaller than what you wear. You look over the bra some more and think it looks really nice, and decide to wear it anyways. You manage to squeeze into the bra, with a lot of cleavage spilling over, and your nipples threatening to pop out with sudden movement. You start to put your shirt back on, but realise what a shame it would be to just cover up your underwear you worked so hard for. In the end you decide to...

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)