More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by reaper13 reaper13

Can you defeat the hunter daemon now?

Get Casey to help you

You draw the sword of saint Magdalena and slowly back away from him. The hunter slowly, but menacingly, steps closer, keeping the distance between you two relatively similar. This way, you manage to draw him past the tower’s entrance. He doesn’t look inside the tower, and thus doesn’t notice Casey.
You keep drawing him away, enabling Casey to sneak up behind him. Suddenly he turns around, grabs the doppelganger by her throat and lifts her off the ground.
“So that’s why I could smell you in two different places at once. You’ve got a doppelganger ‘hanging’ around.” The hunter said.
He then smiled and mused “Well, aren’t you just full of surprises.”

With the daemon’s back turned to you, this is the perfect moment to strike. You rush forward and ready your sword to pierce his back. The hunter however swings his thick tail at your knees and knockes you off your feet. You fall on your back and in mere seconds the hunter is standing above you.
“Now now, little girl.” He said, grinning like a creep. “Why don’t you just give up and let me have you. There’s no way you can win this fight.”
The hunter still holds Casey by her throat in his left hand. The poor girl is clawing at his fingers and thrashes with her legs. Her head started to turn purple. If she doesn’t get out of there soon she might die.

As a sister to the burning rose, it is your holy duty to fight the daemons, not give yourself to them. You raise your foot with as much strength as you could muster and kick him in the balls.
The hunter screams in anger and pain. He drops Casey and his hands reach for his groin as he staggers backwards.
When Casey lands, she fall to her knees. She quickly catches her breath, causing the color of her face to turn back to normal. Then she scurries off, away from the hunter. You can’t blame her, she must be scared for her life.
As Casey runs for cover, you look at the hunter and say “What’s wrong, asshole? I thought daemons liked pain.”
“Bitch!” He yells. “When I’m through with you it will be YOUR asshole that’ll be in pain!”
Now that you’ve got his attention, he might just forget about Casey. Even if you fail at your quest, at least you’ll have saved one person.

You decide to run back into the tower. There is a door on the other end. If you could get through it and then block it from the other side, it might grant you a few seconds to come up with a plan or something before he circles around.
When you almost near the door, a big mass of black and grey flies over your head and lands on the stone wall just ahead of you. It is the hunter, and he digs his claws into the stone. He almost looked like a scorpion, his claws keeping him vertical and black plates serving as armor for his grey body. His tail swings menacingly left and right, like he was planning to attack with it.

You dodge to your right just in time to avoid his tail striking at you. After he misses, he swings his tail at you again. This time your raise your sword in front of you. However his tail is so powerful, he breaks through your block. Before you can gather yourself the hunter drops from the wall and lands in front of you. He attacks again and punches the tip of his tail into your stomach.
The blow does not draw blood, but causes most of the air to be pushed out of your lungs. You double over and fall on your knees, gasping for air. Why couldn’t you have found some chest armor in this tower’s chest, or from that a adventurer’s grave. Then you wouldn’t have been so now.

The hunter raises his tail to strike again. If this blow hits, it’ll be the end for you. With the last of your strength you swing the sword of Saint Magdalena in an upwards arc. You manage to avoid the black armor plates on his tail and dig the blade into his soft grey flesh. You cut cleanly through the tail as if through butter.
Hot daemon blood sprays from both ends of the wound. Some of it lands on your hair and face, but most covers your breasts and paints them in a thick green substance.
The piece you cut off flops through the air, and lands behind you. There the tail trashes a bit but soon ceases all movement.

The hunter screams again. Though this time you can definitely distinguish more pain in his voice then anger. You smile as you realize you got him good.
The daemon quickly retaliates and punches you in the face.
“YOU UGLY WHORE!!! HOW DARE YOU CUT OFF MY BEAUTIFUL TAIL!!!” He screams at you. “I WILL RIP OFF YOUR TITS FOR THIS!!!”
You look up at the hunter daemon, expecting the final blow. But suddenly, one of the armor plates on the hunter’s chest jumps off for what you assume is no reason. Behind that plate you see a silvery metal point sticking out of the hunter’s flesh. Suddenly your face appears from behind the hunter. No, it’s Casey. She came back.
Casey looks at you and yells “Quick, finish him.”
You gather whatever strength that more and swing your sword at the daemon’s face. He screams at you in defiance, but you cut into the daemon’s wide open mouth. You can see the top part of his head separate from his lower jaw, and then everything becomes black.

What happens to you while you are ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)