More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who do we follow?

Gay is not okay

What would it mean to be gay in a world where only women as seen as sex objects? Being gay is much less common in the Free Use World.

1) The male could make love with some other gay man in secret, discovering true love in a world where the powerlevel between two people having sex is usually so unbalanced.

2.1) The other route is a bit disturbing. A man is modding girls to look like men. This is of course highly illegal, because girls are considered soulless since they have no balls or penises.

2.2 ) This thread is from the POV of one of the girls-tuned-male, She has escaped 2.1 and fools the world in letting them believe she is a real man. She wants to pay the male society back by stealing men and removing their genitalia, giving them a womens body and some common modifications.

Let me know what story you like the most. I would like to read one, but I think 2.2 is the most fun to write.

________________

(I'm writing on so many threads now, this one will have to wait until I get enough requests.)

Please don't get offended by any of this. If you don't like the story just don't read it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)