More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 48 by anty45 anty45

Who are you fighting

Gator Bait

Sadie "Gator Bait" Bodreaux

Age: 21

Race: White American from Louisiana

Bad girl

Straw blonde hair about neck length, sometimes worn in pigtails

D cup tits

5'7"

Body type: "Farm fit" - obviously powerful without being ripped or having large muscles.

Outfit: Red and white checked shirt that's only about as big as the skimpiest bikini, it's cut so it only comes down to just past her nipples leaving the bottoms of her breasts visible. She also wears jean shorts that have been ripped down into a thong with nothing on under them.

Bio: Sadie Bodreaux grew up in the deep country in Louisiana. When she grew up she ended up in New Orleans, working in the strips as an adult entertainer. Her specialty was fighting - she'd fight anyone or anything. One of her most popular acts was wresting alligators. At first this was real, but PETA put a stop to that. She also would wrestle other strippers, and sometimes even let men from the audience challenge her, for a significant fee of course. Tanya McVan found out about her, and brought her to the Sex Wrestling Federation as part of her efforts to expand the midcard division.

Moves:

Crocodile Tears: It's a complicated leg submission hold that ends with the opponent on their back and Sadie kneeling over them while cranking the hold. If her opponent should cry while in it, she'll mockingly brush away her tears. Without letting her go, of course

The "Sadie Special" Lapdance: It's a lap dance and also a submission hold. With the opponent sitting, Sadie sits in her lap facing her, locks her in a bodyscissor and guillotine headlock, and grinds their pussies together. She can also ride a cock or double dildo from this position.

Breaking Them In: Sadie finds that her thong jean shorts are really a turnon when she's grinding, the rough fabric being a good stimulant. She'll try to start a trib fight while still wearing them, or if the fight rules allow for self-induced orgasms, will apply a scissor and hump the victim until she gets off.

Gator Bait waited in the ring awaiting for you, spitting some tobacco into a bucket outside the ring as the announcer says, "And her opponent…"

Do you make a grand entrance or not?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)