More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ninj8 Ninj8

Who is afflicted?

Garrett, a 20 year old sketch artist

It was eight in the afternoon. And for Garrett that meant another sketch to hone in his skills with a pencil. He lived alone in his apartment on Mida Lane. A small & quaint place where his neighbours were all very welcoming. Especially his next door neighbour Jade. He’d only known her for a week and they’ve already become good friends, with Garrett often frequenting the restaurant that Jade works at.

Right now though? Garrett sat at his desk in almost complete darkness, barring the light from his computer monitor and the gentle whirring sound of the computer’s fan. He wore just briefs and had somewhat lengthy and messy brown hair. He may have been an artist at heart but he still believed in taking care of himself. The end result was his body looking slightly toned with a lot of room for flexibility.

Yet despite this he wasn’t too active in the dating department, if active at all. He’d never entered a relationship before and done anything sexual with another person. All he had was his hand.

Garrett sighed putting down the pencil in his hand. He stared at the empty piece of paper that lay on his desk.

“I guess it’s just another one of those days...” he spoke to himself softly.

He folded his arms, laid them on the desk and the rested his head on top. Closing his eyes he started to drift off. But it was at this moment he felt his dick stir in his briefs.

“Not now...”

Since the moment Garrett moved to Maddington, he swore his dick gained a mind of its own. Every time he got sad or he was alone his cock would, at random, become hard. And right now it continued to become erect.

“I said not now.” He pushed his cock down.

For a moment Garrett felt his cock stop moving, like it was about to go soft. But that’s when it shot back up again with a pulsating hardness that he just couldn’t ignore. And with it straining against his tight briefs painfully he had to release it.

Pulling his briefs down his seven inch cock flung out, wobbling a bit before standing straight up. Garrett stared at his cock for a moment before sighing.

“Alright fine...”

That’s when he saw what almost looked like a smile form atop his penis.

Garrett froze for a moment, examining his cock. It was definitely smiling at him.

“Ooookay...” He slowly turned his attention back to his monitor. Opening a browser and typing in his favourite porn site he glossed through all the categories, most of which were ass related due to his recent history on the site.

“Right, what do I feel like today?” He asked himself.

“How about some busty girl action?”

Garrett physically jumped in his seat, standing up.

“Who’s there!?” He turned his head around, looking across his room. No response came. The voice sounded like a woman’s. Not noticing anything out of the ordinary.

“I’m just hearing things...” Garrett turned his head back to his monitor, pondering for a moment.

“Busty girl action... couldn’t hurt to try something new.” He mumbled, typing it in. When the results came up he clicked on the first video he saw. And the moment the video started playing the arousal in his cock spiked tenfold causing Garrett to audibly moan.

He watched as the woman on screen, with her double D breasts, unclasped her bra revealing her natural and perfect tits.

Garret, unable to resist, wrapped his hand around his absurdly hard cock, beginning to stroke it.

“Mmmyeah look at her tits. Her girl’s are perfect...”

Garrett froze, ceasing his hand motions. The voice sounded like it came from his crotch... but it couldn’t have...

He slowly looked down, finding his cock thrusting itself and his hips into his hand all on its own.

Garrett screamed, letting go of his penis.

“What the- hey why’d you stop?!” The voice, his penis’s voice which came from the tip and moved like a mouth, which also oddly sounded like a woman, expressed with annoyance.

“What the fuck!?”

That’s when Garrett felt an odd sensation in his penis, like it was shocked.

“W~Wait... you can hear me?” His penis asked him.

Garrett slowly nodded, still trying to comprehend the situation.

“I can talk!?” Garrett watched as his penis swayed left and right all on its own.

“I can move on my own! I’m alive!” His penis exclaimed.

Garrett sat in his chair, shellshocked and unsure of what to do.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)