More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

So who shall be Blacked first

Game of Thrones: Blacked

Titus Maxwell is an ebony sellsword. His life ambition is to get riches fight and become a lord. But in this cruel world, dreams can get crushed at a moment's notice... Titus has defeated many men but now he's got a call from the white hair mother of dragons. His men march across the Dathroki Territory, to the city of Meereen where his new boss resides. They arrive during nightfall, looking to join her growing rabid ranks.

"The Dragon Queen, Daenerys Targaryen has taken back Slaver's Bay and declared herself Queen of the Meereen and all surrounding lands." The bard sang loudly. "The mighty fire kills the owners. Don't betray the beauty or you'll be a goner."

"So she's a 's wet dream or some sort haha?" Asked Titus Maxwell to the other sellswords. They sat around a round table, discussing the latest events of the world. The little man killing his golden father. The fall of the Lannister house, the of many Starks. The gruesome tale of the red wedding. Titus was a tall well-built ebony male with short hair and a clean-shaven face as he listened to his fellow soldier's accounts.

An unsullied walk up. "I'm Greyworm. The queen wants a meeting with the leader of your group."

Titus stood up. "I'm the leader, take me to her." He follows behind the man called Grey Worm into the castle of Meereen. A long winding staircase leads up to a large metal door guarded by an Unsullied soldier. It opens slowly as Titus walks inside. He sees a beautiful white-blond woman sitting on top of a throne. Two big dragons lie next to her feet like pets. Titus couldn't believe it at first but soon remembered the tales of how she hatched three dragon eggs. Now they're fully grown dragons.

"Are you here for my army?" She asked calmly.

"Yes." Said Titus bluntly.

"And what do you want in exchange for your service." She continued.

"To be a Lord." He said flat out.

https://www.patreon.com/JasonMaster

Daenerys got up from the throne and walked over to Titus...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)