More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KingAngle666 KingAngle666

Whose Name Does The Spinner Stop On

Game Rules [Not a Regular Chapter, Helpful Info]

In Guy Fun, players roll the die and try to get their pawns to the final space on the game board. The game board is made up of 40 spaces. The majority of the spaces are blank, and when a player lands on a blank space they take a single fun card from the pile. Chance spaces allow players to draw from the chance deck. There are also spaces that make everyone draw a fun card, another player draw a fun card and more.

Another type of space on the board is the danger space. Danger spaces make players draw a danger card which will put them in danger by transforming them into horrid things like toilets or dildos or even sending you straight to hell. A gold card can reverse a danger. When in danger you do not roll yourself, the game will roll for the player and if it rolls a six that player is released, otherwise your pawn will remain in the same spot. If the game finishes while someone is in danger, they will remain trapped that way for the rest of eternity.

There are also event spaces where the player draws an event card. Events are mini-games and contests and the winner usually gets a gold card for winning while the loser gets punished.

At the end of the game, the point value of all the cards is added up, and then special points are award for whoever has the most Kink Cards, the most Memory Cards and the Most Accessory Cards. The game ends when the first four players reach the final spot, the first player to do so is awarded an extra hundred points, the second player 50 extra points, the third player receives an extra 25 points, and the fourth receives 10 points. Whoever has the most points in all wins the game and gets to decide whether he wants all the changes made during the game to remain in effect, or if he wants to reverse everything back to the way it was. If he lets the changes remain then everyone draws a card from the Life/Career deck.

When rolling, a six acts as a double allowing you to take another turn. If a player roll 3 sixes in a row though that player is punished by returning their pawn to start and drawing a danger card. That player will only remain in danger for three turns though.

Gold Cards are worth a hundred points each at the end. They can be used however to reverse another players danger, to prevent the player from taking a danger card, to take an extra turn, or redo a roll.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)