More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lampost lampost

How does Yang end up naked?

Gambling at a casino

Yang turned off the engine on her motorcycle before stowing her helmet in the cargo compartment. She sighed as she looked up at her destination, one of the more posh casinos in downtown Vale, the Lady Fortune Casino.

Why was she here? Well for the same reason as any other gambler, she wanted to make big stacks of money in a short amount of time. There was a few parts she wanted to buy for Ember Celica and Bumblebee. But they were expensive. So expensive that if she worked part time while saving up money from allowances and government huntress stipends, it would still take her over a year to get them.

And so here she was on a Saturday night, dressed up in her best going out clothes, ready for the first time ever to bet at a casino.

She wasn't totally inexperienced when it came to casino games. She usually cleaned up whenever she managed to talk her teammates into some sort of card game. She'd also done some research into how casinos usually played such games as well as common gambling etiquette and rules. She thought that she had a good chance of walking away tonight with more money then she had arrived with.

A small part of her mind noted that was usually how casinos got their money, by customers thinking they actually had decent chances of winning. But she dismissed it. Confidence was key to live gambling. She was going to win.

"ID please." Said a muscular looking security guard as she walked into the lobby.

"I'm old enough." Yang protested lightly as she handed over her ID card at the front door welcome desk.

The guard looked over the ID and then back up at the busty teenager. While she was of appropriate age to enter he didn't really approve of girls this young walking in with fantasies of making it big and blowing all their savings within a few rounds before running out crying back to the parking lot. He'd seen it happen multiple times in just the last few months. But she was legally an adult so he had to let her in. Who knows, maybe she really would make it big. And if she lost everything she'd at least learn a valuable lesson about risk taking.

"I'm going to need you to hand over your weapons and keys."

"Why?"

"Casino policy. We've had problems with people, especially hunters, betting such things and getting very upset if they lose, or dropping them somewhere and then accusing other patrons of stealing from them. Don't worry, they'll be safe up here and then returned when you leave."

Yang grumbled as she took off Ember Celica from her wrists and handed them over along with the keys to Bumblebee.

The guard gave Yang a fake smile as he took her items and sealed them in a locker before returning her ID. "Enjoy yourself tonight. Remember, no fighting, and if you get drunk and disorderly you get tossed out."

"I don't plan on drinking."

"Ha, that's what they all say. Then before they know it they're drunk dancing on a table while losing all their chips. Just a little advice girly, don't accept any free drinks."

Yang huffed in annoyance as she tossed her hair and walked away, causing the guard to chuckle at her. She wasn't going to make a fool of herself. She was going to get rich.

Now through security, Yang walked into the main area of the casino. On a weekend night the place was packed with hundreds of would be gamblers looking to try their luck or people just here to have a good time with friends. The casino offered a wide variety of games from row after row of slot machines, to tables for various types of card games, simulated horse races, and even more eastern games from Mistral.

She went to the chips exchange and took out 500 Lien worth of chips. She could do enough with that type of money. She only had to pick a game she'd be good at.

How does Yang's gambling start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)