More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zbloutch zbloutch

How does it start?

Gal Gadot's Halloween

-Hmmm...

Gal was chilling in her villa, sipping a glass of expensive red wine. She would soon have to promote the next Wonder Woman movie, and she knew those moments of calm, just enjoying herself, would get increasingly rare. She could hear her husband taking a shower in the bathroom nearby. He was also happy to spend more time with her between two movies. She bit her lip. Maybe she could join him under the shower. She was in a kinky mood, and the evening was only getting started. Maybe if she...

She was interrupted in her thoughts by the doorbell. She turned her head towards the entrance. Who could it be? She slowly walked towards the door and opened it. Right outside of the house, a little girl dressed like a witch was staring at her with a smile.

-Trick or treat?

Gal sighed. She had completely forgotten about Halloween this year. And how the hell did this kid get to her front door? It was supposed to be a secured property, with a fence and a couple guards.

-How did you get here?

-Trick or treat? repeated the girl, a strange smile on her face.

-I don't have any candies, sorry. And you're not supposed to be here. You should leave.

Without a word more, Gal closed the door, leaving the kid outside. She turned around, her glass of wine still in her hand, and was about to head for the kitchen to get more wine, but she startled and almost screamed when she found the girl she had left outside facing her again, inside her house.

-What the...how...

-You weren't very nice to me, said the kid in a suddenly deeper and more mature voice.

Under Gal Gadot's shocked eyes, the little witch suddenly started growing, her outfit growing with her at the same speed. A few seconds later, Gal was no longer facing a child, but an adult woman who was staring at her with a creepy smile.

-H...how...

-Long story. Anyway, my name is Morgana, and I'm a witch. I have a hobby : wandering through the streets on Halloween night under the appearance of a child, and mess with people. You should have given me candy, Gal. I would have thanked you and I would have left, looking for other live's to screw up.

-I...I warn you...this is private property, and I'm gonna call the security.

-Don't bother. I dealt with them already. Now, Gal, how about we make you more receptive to the magic of Halloween.

-What do you mean, I...

Gal suddenly felt the need to clear her throat. She coughed briefly, and wanted to resume talking, before realizing something was wrong with her. As if...she was starting to . She grabbed her throat, her eyes wide in fear, as the witch was starting to laugh.

-Having a sore throat? I guess it's time to say goodbye to that pretty face.

-What...did...you...do...

Gal could hardly speak, her hands grabbing her throat that was...swelling ! She saw her reflection in the mirror and gasped. Her face hadn't changed, but her neck and throat seemed to have doubled in volume. It was now as large as her face.

-Ya...ron... she croaked, feeling something inflating inside her throat, threatening to tear it apart.

-Your husband can't hear you. And by the time I'm done with you, there's not much he'll be able to do.

Gal wanted to scream, but she could no longer utter a sound. Her face contorted in pain, she saw her throat, now bloated like a balloon that could explode any minute. Then the swelling started in the rest of her face. She felt something growing inside of her, absorbing her bones, her flesh. Her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head, as something was pushing them from inside. Her head was now completely round, looking more and more like it was going to explode. Her eyes finally gave in and jumped out of her head, crashing against the wall. Gal wanted to cry. She was now completely blind. What the hell was going on.

-Do I see something orange inside your skull? said the witch with an amused smile.

Gal couldn't hear her, staggering like a drunk person, holding her deformed head between her trembling hands. She had more and more difficulty standing up, the weight of her head getting increasingly heavy. Instead of her brown eyes, there was indeed something orange and solid, pushing to get out. This orange thing was now also right behind her mouth, as the thing replacing her head from the inside was now stretching her skin. Her head now barely looked human, apart from the dark hair on top of this bloated mess.

Gal fell to her knees. She couldn't see, she couldn't hear, she couldn't talk anymore. She managed to do some kind of pleading gesture towards her tormentor, begging her to stop this, to give her back her face. Then, her skin started ripping apart, before falling on the ground, at her feet.

From the neck down, the woman facing the witch still had the dream body of Gal Gadot, famous actress and beauty queen. But where her neck and head used to be only stood a large pumpkin. Gal's heart was racing in her chest. This couldn't be real. This had to be a nightmare. She was going to wake up any minute, right? right? She touched what her head had turned into, her whole body shaking. It had to be a nightmare.

-There, it already looks more like Halloween, said the witch. But we're not done here.

What now ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)