More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 8whathef8 8whathef8

What is your gender?

Futanari

The first question was obviously some kind of joke. Instead of the typical male, female, or some kind of 'gender-fluid' alternative (not there's anything wrong with that). Instead it had.... futanari, a type of hentai that involved girls with both genitals (yes I had to safe search the definition of it). I knew that Mr. Glady didn't really read it before giving it to me, but come ON, did he really get a 'porn themed' personaltiy test! 'God I knew he was incompetent, but this is a new low!' my face was in my left hand massaging a headache. Angrily I reaffirmed my choice to give as wierd as possible questions.

'Why be one when i could both right.' I thought to myself sarcastically. ' This test is stupid.'

Unnoticed by taylor after circling her chioce the world shifted, reality and history itself folding over to change taylors choice into fact.

'I mean what are the odds that Glady found a test with my one of a kind gender on it.' I found the irony hilarious. I wasn't born a futa, it was some of Leet's bullshit that did this to me. One day while at the only mall in Brockton Bay, they decided to steal all the 'coins' at said mall. Urber was Luigi with some kind of super vacum cleaner (I don't play video games). Leet, dressed as Mario, had some weird mushroom shaped thing that buffed them up to a ridicules degree with a weird light. The PRT then came in to stop them but they escaped, both tinker tech items being destroyers in the process. The mushroom thing releasing a massive light that hit everybody in the mall. It was wierd to be suddenly 6 feet with big mussels for short time. But it ended befor I even made it home, or so I thought. When I took off my clothes I saw my new 'appendage' there, scaring the fuck out of me.

I was able to find PHO page about the event and see that no one else, had this lingering effect (not that I think that anyone wolud openly admit it PHO). I couldn't get Panacea to see me because 1. my dad wolud needed to know, 2. she only sees critical patients, and 3. the PRT would be notified and I would be in detained. So I just keep it to myself, it was small and easy to hide so theres that.

NEXT?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)