More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by 8whathef8 8whathef8

NEXT?

The best Alexandria package!

QUESTION 2: What would be your powers be if you had one? Write it down below.

Now it had a freeform question? Why? Was some suppose to evaluate it later? I hope Glady doesn't show this to anyone! *SIGH* "Whatever....."

My thoughts turn to my favorite hero Alexandria. One of the greatest heros of all time. The 'Alexandria package' was what most poeple dream of having, myself being no exception.

So obviously I almost just put that down when I had a fun little idea. Just being an average Alexandria package nice but this was just power fantasy thing. It was ment to be outrageous and maybe silly. So why not go all out, it had plenty of space for a long description of a power, so why not. I'll depict the strogest Alexandria package to date, stronger than even the namesake's herself!

My power would be an Alexandria package themed around gravity and tactile telekinesis. I would have complete control over my own personal gravity and over anything I touch without having to consciously be aware of it. It could not be used to kill even accidentally. The this power uses would be distributed in such away that I could lift a car by the bumper and not rip it off. If an object approaches me with the intent to harm me, gravity pull the object away until it's momentum is stopped. I fly, move, and think faster than anyone else. I'm stronger than an Olympian.

Once again the world twisted as it was changed. Three days ago Taylor was sitting on the edge of her school roof. She was not there to kill herself however, merely there to get away from the trio for a minute. But just as got up to leave a small shake of the earth, probably caused by Cape fight, made her stumble. When she realized she could not stop herself, all when black. But she later awoke, much to her surprise! She had assumed a Hero had saved her, until that night. While cooking for herself, she strained to reach for a bowl from the top shelf, and when she levitated off the ground. From there it was easy to find out her powers limits and potential. Staying home to figure out her powers did get her in this situation though.

'Okay so maybe I described my real powers, but I haven't went out yet, and Mr. Glady won't really read any of this!' I laughed off, dismissing the small doubts of being found out. 'Alright next question is.....'

QUESTION 3: Write down two words that would best describe you?

'What kind of question is this?!'

Write down two words that would best describe you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)