More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Torcoolguy Torcoolguy

Boy or girl

Futa sister

You are Keira's sister Sarah. You imagine you would have had something vaguely resembling a normal life, if it weren't for a certain 'genetic blessing' that runs in your family. You're quite pretty, more than enough to turn heads at school, but what most boys don't realize is that you're the reason half their girlfriends lost interest in them.

Despite being a girl, between your legs lies an absolutely massive can-thick twelve inch penis, and you haven't even finished your growth spurt yet.

You don't have many scruples about who you use this weapon on; girls, boys whether single or taken, but girls tend to fall all over you once they get one look at your cock, and boys take a little bit more... convincing. Some of them anyways.

Speaking of which, your sister and her boyfriend James have been on your mind for a while now.

When your 'urges' first started manifesting earlier in highschool you had left those two alone on purpose. Some half assed notion of respect and familial bonds convincing you to keep your distance. But after seeing so many supposedly happy girlfriends give themselves to you so willingly, so easily, faces lost in rapture as they beg for your cock like its absence would kill them. Well it just doesn't seem right to deny your sister this gift.

There's no way way James's little cocklet could possibly be satisfying her, that plus how cute his little ass looks is putting some ideas in your head.

You think you'll show Keira just how much of a sissy her little boyfriend actually is. And just how pathetic he is compared to what's swinging between your legs.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)