More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Futa Upgrade

Samus had been going through the upgrades for a very long time by now. It had been awhile of scrolling through an endless page. They all seemed boring to her. Sure, armor upgrades, muscles, cows... all were interesting in their own right. But today, Samus felt very strange, a mixture of horniness and curiosity. She wanted something completely new, for recreational purposes instead of combat.

And then she saw it. Samus rubbed her soft thighs together as the wetness in her Zero Suit grew from what she had just found on the monitor, "This is the one..." she thought. Samus took a deep gulp and slightly apprehensively said; "Computer, I'd like to try the Futanari Upgrade." her cheeks flushed heavily, surprised she had been able to even say that. Samus never thought she'd genuinely want to grow a dick. Samus saw a terribly large amount of futa porn and even encountered the odd hermaphroditic alien every now and then, but she never thought she'd be able to fulfill her own deep desires of having her own big futa cock.

Just like that, the AI fulfilled her secret desire to become a sexy futa girl, a wall panel opened up next to her and revealed the upgrade chip. Samus walked up to the hidden cubby, the chip had dropped from a small tube and landed perfectly in the center of the box like under-panel that contained it. Samus grabbed the small chip and brought it closer to her face to get a better look, the chip appeared to be a small, normal looking memory card. It had a crude icon of a pink vagina with a penis displayed directly above, the icon had a soft glow it it as well.

"Well, no point in waiting." Samus said with a grin, quickly flipping her hair out of the way and inserting the upgrade chip into the slot on the back of her neck. With a slight click the chip locked into place and began the process. Almost immediately Samus was covered in an heat, as if a heat wave had hit the room in that instant. Her entire face had flushed red, the lower areas of her Zero Suit bulging lewdly with wetness and sudden growth. The area above her vagina quickly began to push itself out and into her Zero Suit as if she had a small hard on. "This shit works way too fast..." Samus said heavy breathed, panting with the sudden feelings that started overwhelming her senses.

The bulge in her Zero Suit grew ever larger, filling up with microbits, rapidly configuring the featureless flesh into a veiny, regular sized futa dick. Her skin tight suit hugged her gentle curves a bit tighter, thinning out as they formed a pocket to hold her new cock. Rather than forming a hole or zipper, her suit stretched to perfectly cover her dick, outlining it in perfect detail to any onlookers. Samus couldn't resist and began striking the thing through her suit, gasping in sudden, never before felt pleasure. It was so sensitive she almost orgasmed on the spot, shooting a small amouny of pre-cum through a small hole on the tip her suit had created. "Thank God..." Samus heaved, relieved she couldn't accidentally get her own cum pooling inside of her suit.

Samus kept stroking, furiously masturbating her still growing, 5-inch femcock. With every orgasmic, pre-spilling stroke she seemed to grow even longer and girthier, capping out at 7 inches. "Wait." Samus said, "If I don't have balls, them how..?" Samus shouldn't have said that. Suddenly, a pair of golf ball sized testicles dropped out of her crotch, bouncing eagerly as they waited for her impending orgasm, slightly rubbing themselves against her spasming, leaking wet pussy.

Samus moaned lewdly, her eyes going wide as her mouth dropped open, grunting loudly as she sped up her strokes. Samus rested a hand on the wall to rest, furiously jacking herself off as she rubbed her wet thighs together all the while. "F-fuck!" Samus shouted, finally reaching climax. Her dick and pussy clenched hard, her asshole throbbing as well as her balls connected themselves to her new prostate. Samus' dick throbbed and her balls churned one last time, letting out a hard grunt as she let a long, hard stream of cum paint the wall she was resting on.

Samus let out a long sigh of relief, thoroughly pleased by her orgasm(s). She needed to sit down, especially with the pool of pussy juices in her suit... Walking across the room was difficult, her dick was still rock hard and standing at attention, all 7 inches bouncing with every hip swaying step. Sitting down on the other side of the room Samus realized it had been enough time for her dick to go limp by now, but the thing was still bulging through her Zero Suit straight ahead of her, she could even see the veins through the blue material around it. She started continuously, stirring in her seat until the monitor lit up nearby.

"Apologies for any added discomfort Miss Aran. The Futa Upgrade wires your Zero Suit to integrate itself with the upgrade, it will be constantly keeping your new tool erect. Unless you take your suit off, which is not possible unless you uninstall or permanently install the upgrade."

Welp. Samus had a choice, either keep her dick forever or explore the stations endless possibilities more, though she'd be rock hard the whole time. Admittedly, she loved the brain numbing double orgasm she had, it wouldn't be a bad idea to keep the upgrade...

What does Samus do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)