More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Groffin Groffin

How does Yang end up naked?

Fun times at the club!

“Ahh, now this is a decent party!” Yang cheered to herself as she took in the flashing lights and richly dressed dancers that currently took up Junior’s club.

The oversized bear of a man was gone for the night, along with all his remaining pet gangsters, leaving his business front open and free to be put to use how it was meant to; a stage for innocent fun and pickups by barhopping young people.

Well, maybe not _that_ innocent.

With a sly grin Yang moved to strut into the center of the dance floor, only to get stonewalled by two familiar figures.

“And what are you doing back here again?” Melanie and Miltiades Malachite simultaneously questioned with identically frosty glares.

The full-figured blonde flashed them her most winning smile, “Yo, cool your jets Peppermint Duo. I just wanted to cut loose on my own, and this seemed the place for that.”

“Junior made it clear he doesn’t want you back here.” Miltiades snarled.

“Well, Big Boy’s not here right now, and I won’t start anything if you won’t.”

The younger, red-clad twin seemed ready to pounce on the blonde for her lip, only to be caught by her sister Melanie.

The two girls locked jade-green eyes, a silent conversation passing between them rapidly. Yang watched carelessly, and was silently chagrined that she didn’t have that sort of connection with Ruby.

After a short pause the twins turned back to her and Melanie piped up. “You can stay, but I’m holding you tight until I decide you’re trustworthy.”

Yang shrugged, “Sure, whatever, can I dance now?”

“Nah.” Melanie bluntly stated as Miltiades stalked off, “My sis is gonna walk the floor to check no one’s causing shit, so you’re gonna sit tight with me at the bar while she blows off steam.”

Yang groaned but acquiesced and the two girls went to sit on some stools. A tall, skinny girl was handling the drinks, and at a gesture from Melanie was sent bustling to prepare some glasses for them.

Yang quirked an eyebrow at her self-appointed handler, “I don’t know about you, but I’m still a student.”

“Underage drinking is far from the worst thing ever done at this bar,” Melanie snarked dismissively, “Besides; old enough to fight, old enough to get hammered.”

The blonde brawler found herself snickering at that statement. “Here, here,” she toasted, and like that she was off.

For a good long while they sat like that, making idle chit-chat as the bartender kept the cocktails coming. Yang found herself thinking that the elder Malachite sister, at least, was actually pretty cool if you got to know her. She laughed and leaned back on the bar counter, oblivious to the deceptively high content of her overly-fruity drinks, the fact that Melanie had been nursing her second glass for a while now, and the increasingly predatory looks the white-dressed moll was shooting her body.

Eventually, a smirking Miltiades wandered over to her sister’s side. “And how’s the perky bimbo doing in your hands?” She inquired.

“Heey now, look who came back!~” Yang drawled out, now thoroughly plastered, not even registering the perfectly mirrored shark grins of the girls before her. “Your sis is alright, I bet you would be too. Let’s do something fun together already!”

“Oh, we have so much fun planned for you tonight,” the Malachite twins purred in unison as they hoisted Yang to her feet.

How do the Malachite twins take advantage of her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)