More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Full house ()

John was looking at the window with interest. He wasn't the kind to spy on his neighbors, but here, something caught his attention. A man was coming out of the house while the wife was there, and it wasn't his neighbor. So, he paid a little bit more attention to what was going on, and got his doubts confirmed. She was cheating on her husband.

So, John seized the opportunity and went to Jane. A pretty black haired woman in her mid-twenties.

"I've taken interesting pictures of you and a man that is definitively not your husband. I'm sure he would like to know that his housewife cheats on him."

Her face became pale at the threat.

"Shit, please, don't tell him, it was just a mistake, it'll never happen again !"

"I have a poker game with my friends this afternoon, come to my house and give us a show, then I'll destroy the evidences."

"A show ?"

"Oh, nothing much, it would just be fun to have a pretty girl like you enjoying herself while we play."

"You... asshole..."

"So we're good ?"

"Umpf... yes... I don't have much of a choice. Do I ?"

"Good, see you then."

John left her in a turmoil of emotion. But she came nonetheless that afternoon. He gave her a cozy place in a corner of the room and while he and his friends started to play. Feeling that she didn't have much of a choice if she didn't want to lose her comfy life, Jane started to masturbate, with her fingers and sometimes with a dildo, while the four middle-aged men gave her regular gaze. To add to the humiliation, they regularly threw money at her, but they weren't small bills, it were 50s and 100$ bills, so she took it. If she had to get used like this, at least she could get some money from it.

After the game was over, she went to John, still humiliated by what she did.

"You're going to destroy the proofs, right ?"

"Yes, of course, look."

In front of her, he erased the pictures, and she let a sigh of relief. But as she was leaving the house, John stopped her with a...

"But, there is also this video..."

She looked back, scared.

"What video ?"

"This one..."

The man then showed her the video of her masturbating in front of them and taking bills. Which made her realize how fucked she was.

"Now, if you don't want it to end up in all your friends and family mail boxes, I advise you to come every Tuesday and Friday to entertain us during our poker games. Of course, you'll get some pocket money from us, for the trouble."

"I'm not... This is disgusting... I'll... I..."

"You what ? You don't have any proof that you were , and you even took money like a good whore. So hone it and come again."

Jane left, tears in her eyes. Yet, she came back the next Tuesday to give a show, but as the game finished, one of the guys came to her.

"I got lucky today, why don't we enjoy my luck together ? You'll get 300$ and I get your cute pussy !"

"What ?? That's... !"

She protested, but, John showed her his phone with a big smile. So she accepted the 300 and took off her clothes.

Right in front of everyone, the man fucked her from behind. It was so humiliating, so demeaning... She hated John but still, somehow, she was wetter than she has ever been with a man...

The days passed, and then weeks, and it became a regular thing for Jane to come at John poker parties. It was still humiliating for her, but she clearly seemed to get "used" to it. She even started to put on some makeup and showed more motivation in pleasing John's friends and himself.

"You seem to really enjoy it lately. You finally accepted who you are ?"

"Shut up... *gloop* John... *ghug* I don't have... *Gahg* the choice..." She answered, not stopping her work on his cock.

"Ahah, don't be like that... you're making... Mmmh... good making money... AaAnhren't you ? FuuUuuck... !!"

Jane swallowed his cum as best as she could before cleaning what's left on her mouth with the back of her hand.

"That... That's not the issue... fuck..." She groaned.

But she clearly was in too deep. And there was no way she could go back. So, when her husband learned about her side activities by an anonymous tip, and kicked her out, she came back to John's house.

"He found out..." She told him, tears running down her cheeks.

"That was bound to happen."

"Shut up, I only came here because I have nowhere else to go..."

"Sure... sure... Come in..."

John gave her a bedroom to rent, and since she didn't want the rest of the family to learn about her new career, she continued to entertain his friends. Except this time, she had all the liberties to do so almost every day. And John took the advantage to hook her up with various places, like frat parties, men's clubs and undergrounds gambling places. Jane was a full time whore.

As time passed, she looked more and more the part, with tattoos and piercings. But also dressing with skirts, tops and dress so short it barely hid anything, and walking in platform high heels like a good slut.

In the end, John sold her to a black men's club, she didn't even complain about it and followed the guys who already had tattooed the spade symbol with a Q in it on her left tit, indicating that she was now a snowbunny, a white chick only taking black cocks.

John got very little news after that. He didn't really care, he got a lot of money from her. She apparently was a happy mother of three black kids and a free use snowbunny in a black club, taking the biggest cocks with ease after her two pregnancies.

End ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)