More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by CelebMaster69 CelebMaster69

What does he do first?

Full Extent of his powers

Dr. Mesmer saw a few skeptical looks in the audience. That was expected. After all, not everyone was sure his powers were real.

He would show them how wrong they were.

"I can see a few of you doubt my abilities," he said to the crowd. "But I assure you they are very real. And to prove it..."

He snapped his fingers, and Scarlett is soon lifted a few feet off the ground, her face still expressionless even as she was in the air. Gasps rang out. Dr. Mesmer grinned. He had their attention now.

"And that's not all I can do, folks!" he said, letting Scarlett down. "Watch this!"

He set Scarlett down, and then approached each woman.

"Now, ladies," he said. "I want you all to think you are dogs. Horny puppies, as a matter of fact. You will sniff each other's butts like the dogs you become."

He then waved his hands, and the three women got on all fours, their eyes full of energy yet still somewhat glazed over.

"Arf! Arf arf!" Alessandra barks.

"Ruff ruff ruff ruff!" Cardi said.

"Aroooo!" howled Scarlett.

Then the women began to sniff each other's asses in a weird triangle of sorts. Cardi sniffed Scarlett's butt, Alessandra sniffed Cardi's, and Scarlett sniffed Alessandra's.

Now the audience knew he was the real deal. They began to applaud and cheer for Mesmer.

Mesmer smiled and continued the show.

A/N: Feel free to comment or add to this storyline if you enjoy.

How does he continue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)