More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nahte Nahte

What is the appointment?

Fucking Hanabi

He grinned as he made a Shadow Clone to take his place before hiding his presence and slipping out of his office. Within seconds he was at the door to a house at the corner of the Hyuga compound, which he thoughtlessly opened and slammed behind him.

Hanabi was there at the center of the living room, sitting down in nothing but an orange silk bra, orange frilly panties, orange stockings, and an orange garter belt, in her hand was some trashy romance novel. Hanabi had turned gorgeous as she had grown up, essentially a brown-haired version of her sister only slightly leaner.

She lowered her book at his entrance and stood up, dropping the book on the counter. She walked up to him and threw her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, grinding her panty-clad groin against his large cock. is arms wrapped around her to find her ass, as soft as ever.

She pulled back and asked "That time of the week already? How time flies." one of her arms dropped down to move her panties to the side to leave her pussy exposed to the open air, before starting to undo his pants.

"Yeah, I can never wait." he growled back. She got his cock free, 12 inches of steel hard cock came into view, so hot it felt nearly scalding and thicker then a water bottle.

He lifted her up with absolute ease and slammed her against a wall, holding onto her ass tightly he shoved his prick into her soaked cunt with a groan of approval from both of them, and began to hammer away.

Hanabi was not a quiet lover, every move made her give a new gasp, moan, or sigh, she made sure her adoration for being fucked by him was clear "Fuck handsome, fuck me harder, more, my cunt needs you!"

Naruto on the other hand was more primal, growling and biting, making sure to mark up her shoulders and neck, hands never idle as he grabbed and massaged her ass.

She squealed as she came not 5 minutes later, her pussy lovingly squeezing him with everything it had, making sure is cock knew she loved it. He pulled back from the wall and just fell onto the floor with her under him, cock never missing a stroke as he got a new vantage to use her with.

His hands left her red ass and went to her tits, mauling them and he decided to shut up his little slut by dominating her tongue with his.

On he pounded, shoving his cock into her as deeply as he could. He started getting ready to cum, it'd been nearly 15 minutes since he walked through the door and he was ready to give her the first of many loads today.

His hands left her tits and grabbed her hips, mouth leaving hers causing her to whine and buckle as the second orgasm was about to hit her and nothing to silence her with. He lifted until her ass was clean off the ground, and dropped down, getting every millimeter of his cock into her before he unloaded with a guttural growl, ignoring her second even louder squeal.

He came for nearly a minute before finishing, finally done, dropping her hips allowing his cock to spring free, then laying down and resting next to her while he caught his breath to continue. She just laid there in bliss, content to soak in the after-glow until e was ready to use her again.

How did this all start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)