More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Nahte Nahte

How did this all start?

Years ago

To explain how this had happened, despite her great beauty and devotion Hinata was horrible at sex. She had absolutely no stamina so she ended up fainting long before he was done, and was embarrassed that anything beyond missionary would just cause her to faint as well and he wouldn't fuck an person. He'd cheated on her almost as soon as there relationship had begun, within the month he' talked her into sleeping with him, and on that very night he'd left her alone in his bed to find some random girl at a bar, Anko it happened, drag her to a hotel, and pound the life out of her.

He'd never stopped cheating on her since, he had grown to love her, Hinata was the perfect wife in many ways, but he needed relief. Hinata wasn't aware of it but even the creation of Boruto and Himawari wasn't thanks to her, both time's he'd been thoroughly milked by Kurenia's wonderful tits the night before and his sperm had been saved with Chakra and inserted after Hinata fainted.

After years of cheating on Hinata with dozens if not hundreds of woman(all better then Hinata in every sexual way except maybe looks) Hanabi had found out and been both worried and aroused.

Aware she couldn't Naruto to do anything, but worried he was becoming to blatant and Hinata would find out, along with just being horribly aroused at the mere thought of him she'd given him a deal. He could do whatever he wanted with her once a week, she was a virgin and wouldn't sleep with anyone but him until she was married, in return he'd cut down on the cheating just a bit, just enough to make it not blatantly obvious to anyone that glanced at him.

An hour and a half later having destroyed all 3 of Hanabi's holes and her still being conscious enough to lap at his balls he decided to take her up on her offer, then started to throat fuck the girl as his first payment.

Years later and he'd fucked her at least once a week without fail, she was his most consistent fuck along with being #4 on the best lovers he'd ever had.

His next move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)