More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Katie's Kitties Katie's Kitties

What did I do next?

Fucked her pussy, of course!

My sister got up on top of me and sat down, smothering my hard cock with her pussy. She slid backwards and forwards, getting my erection covered in her flowing juices. I bit my lip and grabbed her tits as she moved. They were so big and soft, just like the rest of my family's.

She slid up to my chest, at the tip of my cock, and sat up. She took my massive member in her hand and put it against her pussy. It went in easily, and she took ten inches of it inside of her until it hit her womb. She bounced up and down on me for a minute, before leaning over to me and giving me control.

I kissed her pretty pink lips as I thrust my futa-meat into her cunt. I fucked her hard and fast, until she began quivering and her pussy tightened on me. She shuddered as she came, her cock, though untouched, ejaculating wildly onto my stomach, breasts and face. I thrusted faster, now, feeling myself getting close to coming.

My cock began to twitch, as I thrusted and came inside my sister's cunt. I let out a loud moan as I orgasmed.

What happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)