More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What is before your eyes?

Fucked by Father

I thought I opened a door. That was the first thing you thought.

Someone is making me feel very good. That was the second thing.

You looked up at the mirror. You saw a familiar face. It wasn't yours. No, it was your girlfriends. She was a red-haired, slightly thick model of a girl. If you were honest, you sometimes wished that you were her.

Now it has come true, it seems. You have no more time to think, as you are pushed back down by a set of strong, muscular hands.

You look up to come eye to eye with your father. You are so surprised you don't even stop as his tongue enters your mouth. In fact, it feels rights.

"Yes," your dad says, "let me fuck you before me son does again. It gets me off to think that his cock gets coated with my sperm."

"What?" you manage to ask.

"You know I own you," your father gleams. And to prove it, he begins to bite at your neck. You moan, and tingle as he enjoy begins to roughly squeeze your tits.

"Shit, dad," you say, "use me."

"I wish I was your wife," you hear yourself saying. You realize somewhere within you that this is true. You'd even dreamed of becoming a copy of your mother before-- an exact copy. And yet somehow desired more by your daddy.

The tip of his erection dances over your hole. He begins to remove it, but you whine, and then he chuckles. He slams into you at once.

"I want to get you pregnant," he says.

You grab his back, and try to thrust him further into you. You only know that his cum should fill you.

"Yes daddy," you say. "Fuck me."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)