More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

From the street to the bedroom (dollification)

Jane was working in the streets for years, stressed that she'd lose her beauty with the years and losing hope that she'd find a good guy that would take her out of the business. She kept a smile for her customers though, they were her source of revenue after all.

One day, two guys came to her. 600$ for an hour. So, she obviously accepted and followed them to their house. After getting naked, she got caught between them was fucked both side restlessly. She tried to tell them to calm down, but, she couldn't get the dick off her mouth. They didn't seem to slow down or get exhausted, they just continued to fuck her. It's not like she didn't enjoy it either. But, after the third orgasm, she was starting to get exhausted.

Finally, she felt cum filling her mouth and pussy and thought that it was finally over. But it didn't stop, she couldn't even follow by swallowing. Cum was overflowing her mouth, her pussy, nose, she even felt like she was crying and sweating cum.

As scary as it was, the feeling of overflow was extremely pleasurable and a fourth orgasm followed. Cum was running abnormally all over her skin, covering it all, filling her insides and she got hit by a fifth orgasm, then a sixth, seventh, ... they were following one after another and her brain overwhelmed just shut down, making her lose consciousness.

When Jane woke up, she was feeling amazing, horny, energetic, all her senses amplified, but she was unable to move, stuck in her position. She tried to say something but her mouth didn't move either and no air came out of her lips.

"The doll is five grands, it's top quality." A voice said.

"Ok, I'll take her, the boys will love it, I'm sure." Another voice answered.

Then, Jane felt two hands lifting her, and she realized she was a doll, a sex doll. And also, those hands... she wanted them all over her body. And his cock deep in her, pussy, ass, mouth, she didn't care, she wanted to fuck.

And she got what she wanted in a frat house, used restlessly by young horny men. She didn't have to stress about anything anymore, she didn't need food, drinks, or a roof over her head, she only needed to be fucked again and again to break her boredom.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)