More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

From class to ass ()

Jane was in shock. Somehow, one of her student got his hands on pictures from the time she was doing pron to pay for her studies. If the dean heard of it, her college teacher career would be over. So, she had but to ask the question.

"What do you want ? Good grades ?"

The student grinned. "No, I already have that."

Jane gulped with difficulties. And he continued.

"I want to get the real thing, not just pictures."

"I see..." She said, knowing she didn't have much of a choice.

And, so, she found herself waiting for him at a hotel bar in a sexy red dress, the room already booked for the night.

Her student, came, dressed in a suit. At least, he was putting a good show. It would have been a good date, if he wasn't blackmailing her.

Swallowing her pride, Jane smiled and played the role he ordered her to play.

"It's been a while since I've seen such a fine stud. Care if you join a lonely lady ?"

"You're no lady, slut, but I don't mind keeping you company if I get a reward later tonight." He answered.

It made her rage inside, cursing at him mentally.

"Of course, I'm sure we will have some fun later in my bedroom."

After a few drinks and treated like a brainless nymphomaniac, Jane snapped.

"I can't continue this charade, I worked hard in my studies, I needed money, you can't punish me for this !"

"Everyone can see how much pleasure you were getting from that, slut. Don't lie, saying it was for the money, you loved it. And if you don't want your friends and employers to see you, like you really are under that haughty attitude, you better get back in line !" He spitted in her face.

He wasn't wrong, she loved that period of time when she was fucked senselessly. And if anyone knew of this, how many people would still look at her the same ?

"Ok, sorry..." She apologized.

"You've ruined my fun, let's get to the bedroom..." He mumbled.

Jane followed him to the booked bedroom, and he ordered her to undress, while he did the same.

That's when she got the shocking view of his massive cock. She even wondered why he didn't do porn if he was so much into this. But before she could ask, he threw her on the bed and gagged her with her own panties. She then felt his monster push against her backdoor.

"Yuff go' 'e w'ong who'e !!!" She yelled.

But all she could do then was to cry out in pain as she felt the large wood trust into her ass. He fucked her ass without rest until she was used to it and even started to feel some pleasure. And finally, the warm feeling of cum filled her guts, and he let her restless on the bedsheets.

"See you in class and every Friday night... slut." He told her as he left the room.

Jane was so fucked... in every meaning of the word.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)