More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Joe Joe Joe Joe

Which ladies of Time and how do they become a professional Whore

From Doctor to Professional Whore start

"Dr Bree Michelles to surgery, Dr Michelles to Surgery" a voice over the speaker barked as a platinum blonde already guessing why she had been called to Surgery at this ridiculous hour. As she arrived arrived a couple of people made way for the veteran Dr, Due to it being the evening shift Dr Michelle had expected something odd but what her patient said absolutely flawed her.

"And you had no idea you were pregnant" Dr Michelle's said a little to believe her, "Of course I make sure my clients under stand very much what is happening is just an exchange of funds and that they better be wearing some sort of protection".

"yeah well, It would appear one of your clients didn't get the memo. so considering how far you are into your 2nd Trimester don't be surprised if a beautiful pile of joy enter's your life, "But Dr you don't I love sex it's my crutch, I have ever since my firm insisted I go on maternally this of course confused the already tired doctor.

As Bree left she prescribed some ani-depresents

an hour later after she had done her evening rounds she then noticed a necklace very reminiscent of the one that was around the whore's neck, confused she saw one of her fellow doctor's just give platinum blonde a shrug and say that it was a thank you gift. Shrugging it off she just decided to slip it into her bag to be dealt with later.

Dr Michelle dreams

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)