More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Joe Joe Joe Joe

Dr Michelle dreams

Hot steamy

As Bree at last made it to her apartment to say she was tired would be comparing a storm to gail as she dropped her bag next to her bed. she just wanted to sleep to come she remembered taking her clothes off, seeing the necklace looking at it for a few seconds before falling asleep.

As Bree slept her sleep waves started to become more intense when her subconscious mind began to feel the need for sexual stimulation. As she began to dream: it started out in the ER which her subconsciously had made her get use to normally making her run through drill or what she should’ve done to save a patient; suddenly a friend from the police came in “Bree I need you” he said; as he then began to kiss her which she responded with equal . It then that she realised that she was in a dress fit more for ball or a dance shimmy pink shirt, “Oh Jamie we shouldn’t I mean what would Cana say” “Who’s Cana?” Jamie…

As Bree suddenly awoke from her dream she realised she was still naked from last night “wow I haven’t had a sex dream like that since forever” reflecting on the dream as she grabbed the necklace and put on her dressing gown she then checked the time and date and saw that she had a day off and that she had slept in a little while longer but ultimately decided that it would be a pointless venture

As she went out to get the post from the post man, her rude neighbour seemed to be thinking of doing the same thing, As he arrived at the post box he smiled at Bree before making a lude statement “Wow Bree that necklace must be magical as I swear You have grown a extra large”

Normally most of women who had been on the receiving end of is remarks had just ignored him including herself but today she decided she maybe have to deal with him herself

How does she deal with him

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)