More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by enthusiast enthusiast

What's next?

Friday At The Lodge Auction

Jeff picked Debbi up at seven thirty on Friday evening and they drove to the lodge. He had surprised Debbi earlier that day at work by handing her a dress shop box containing a fashionable cocktail dress for her to wear this evening. "Wear some sexy underwear too Deb" he had said with a wink. Why does he care about my underwear ? He'd better not think he's going to get off with me, she thought. But she had soon put that out of her mind. It was just the kind of thing men said. In truth, pretty much all of her underwear was sexy and beneath the tasteful full length maroon cocktail dress she wore a black lace thong and black hold up stockings with a lace trim. She had on modest size heels. The dress was scooped low at the back and so did not allow for a bra but the bodice was designed respectably and she was confident of her perky tits.

"I'm afraid you can't attend the meal or the bulk of the auction Deb. The Esteemed Elks are a bit stuffy and strictly male only. But you can wait in a very nice ante room and we'll bring you the same food as everyone else." Debbi thought this sounded a bit of a bore but realised this stupid event seemed a big deal to Jeff. "So what do I do exactly?" she asked. "You're the final lot in the auction. I'll collect you and introduce you and then they will bid for your maid service for tomorrow. You'll be at their service from ten in the morning until ten at night." "That's all a bit vague" pondered Debbi. "What exactly will I do ?" Jeff was deliberately keeping it vague. Anything involving actual sex was banned by the guild and any member offending would be ostracised. But it was implicit that there would be fun and games with a distinct sexual element. "That is entirely up to whoever wins you" Jeff answered. "But don't worry it's all in fun. Maybe a bit of cleaning or some waitressing , possibly a silly outfit." "I still think it sounds a bit outdated and sexist" said Debbi. "But I think you'll be surprised and gratified by how much it raises for charity" Jeff replied. "And as your sponsor, I stand to either get a lot of prestige or to lose face badly depending on how well you do. So I'm relying on you" he continued, applying subtle pressure but making clear to Debbi what he expected from her.

Debbi certainly couldn't complain about the quality of the meal with which she had been provided but she had been right about her assumption that the wait in the fusty oak panelled room would be boring. It was well after ten when Jeff came to collect her. There must have been close to a hundred dinner jacketed and mainly middle aged men sitting at their tables. She recognised a few faces. She did not know there were so many Elks locally ! Many of the audience seemed a little the worse for wear from drinking and there was a distinct whiff of testosterone in the air. There was loud applause as Jeff led Debbi to a small stage. He addressed the crowd. "Gentlemen, all our lots so far have already raised a record amount for the children's hospital." They had been bidding for various donated gifts such as adventure days out, luxury hotel stays, spa treatments for their wives, even some potentially profitable contemporary art works. "But now it is time for our traditional closing lot where one of us donates the services of one of their pretty employees to provide maid service for the day tomorrow. This year it has been my honour and privilege to have been chosen and it is my pleasure to introduce my candidate." Debbi stood a little awkwardly, feeling all eyes on her. "This fetching young lady is Debbi" Jeff continued. "She is 26 years old and a highly qualified and successful businesswoman leading an important team in my IT department and I commend her to you most highly. Let the bidding commence !" With that, he handed over to the auctioneer.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)