More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnonySD AnonySD

What is Suzy wearing today?

French Maid's Outfit

Suzy looked through her closet, taking a cursory glance at the sensible outfits within. Any of these outfits would do for her. However, the Id rejected all of them.

"Boring, flat, dull," the Id sighed. "This is a nightmare. Do you have nothing slutty? There's got to be something."

Slutty? Suzy would never wear anything slutty. Well, not anymore at least. The sluttiest thing she's worn in the last few years was... Oh, God, she was embarrassed by the thought of it. The Id grinned.

"Finally, an actual great idea," the Id said. "I'm proud of you. Come on, let's go find it."

Suzy left her room and walked over to the guest room, walking immediately to the closet. This is wear she kept some leftover junk, including a box of old clothes. She opened the box and looked it until she eventually found...

"Bingo!" the Id said.

It was an old, cheap, ratty French Maid's Outfit she wore for Halloween a year or two ago. She bought it mostly as a goof. She was invited to a party and thought it would be funny. Unfortunately, it lead to almost every man at that party stared at her breasts the whole time.

"They're boobs, honey," the Id said. "Or tits. Or melons. Fun bags. Jugs. Whatever, let's just put it on."

"What about underwear?" Suzy asked.

"Nuh uh," the Id said. "No way. No underwear today or ever again for that matter. You don't need another layer of clothing to get in the way of you and some fun."

Without further delay, Suzy started to put the dress on. It took a lot of pulling and tugging. The outfit was a snug fit for her even when she wore it the first time. Now it felt like it would rip off at any moment.

The Id smirked at her. "If it does, that's all the better. Go ahead, take a look at yourself."

Suzy looked in the mirror on the back of the door. Well, this is certainly a slutty outfit. She couldn't believe she ever wore it. It pushed her breasts... her boobs way up and made an obvious cleavage. The skirt was short, stopping just slightly under her butt. The cool air was still hitting her butt and vagina and she shivered.

"Pussy," the Id said. "The word your looking for is pussy. Won't it be fun to bend over in front of people and show off your sexy ass and needy pussy?"

Suzy thought she would die of embarrassment.

"Oh, hush," the Id scoffed. "If anything, you're probably getting off on the humiliation. Look how wet your pussy's getting."

Suzy groaned, mostly because... the Id was right. She could feel her arousal starting to grow. But was that because she actually felt that way or was the Id controlling her lust?

The Id giggled. "I'll never tell. Now, I think we're ready for the day. Shall we head off to work and see what your employees think of your new look? Maybe we should call in sick and head to the mall instead? Or maybe a quick pit stop to your sexy nextdoor neighbors and see what they think?" The Id grinned. "Maybe somewhere different entirely. I guess it depends on how feisty I'm feeling."

Where will Suzy go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)