More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnonySD AnonySD

Where will Suzy go?

The boy next store.

Suzy didn't know a lot about her neighbors, but she did know about the family in the apartment to the right of hers. There was a couple, Amelia and Mat. They were hard workers, though she didn't know quite what Amelia did for a living. Mat owned a shop somewhere. They had a 19 year old son, Matty after his father, who lived with them and had just graduated. Apparently he wanted to get a job to save up for college and wouldn't take his father's advice of working with him.

Amelia and Mat were usually gone early in the morning, which meant that he was alone in that apartment.

"And wouldn't it be lovely to go over there and get to know him a little bit?" the Id said.

Suzy started to argue before she grabbed her phone. She found herself sending off a text to Jerome, her secretary, that she wouldn't be in today. She tried to protest, tried to get her fingers to type anything else, but her body wasn't listening.

"You behave, or I'll make you take a picture of those perky tits and send it off to Jerome," the Id said.

Suzy started walking toward her apartment door and leaving it. She wiggled her ass all the way to Amelia and Mat's door. She made sure her tits were in the perfect position for Matty to look down her cleavage. She then knocked on the door.

Matty answered the door and looked her up and down, lingering at her tits. Matty was good looking. He'd be downright hot if he spent more time out and exercising. As it stood, he was a little pasty and kinda scrawny.

Matty looked confused, "Uh... Yes?"

"Hello there," Suzy said. "I'm part of a cleaning service new to the building. Are your parents here?"

Matty blinked. "Uhm. No. They just left. Cleaning service? Aren't you the woman who lives next door?"

"Oh, excuse me. You're right. Hi there, I'm Suzy. You must be Matty."

Matty nodded. "Yeah. Nice to meet you. What's this about a cleaning service?"

"Yes, a free cleaning service. One day only special." Suzy licked her lips and glanced down at his crotch. "A deep, personal cleaning from me."

Suzy pushed past him and into the apartment. It looked much the same as her own, except a little messier.

"Come on in, I guess," Matty said, now staring at her ass.

Suzy glanced back at him and smiled as she adjusted her tits once more, making him look at them again.

"What shall I clean first, sir?"

What should Suzy clean first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)