More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnonySD AnonySD

Where will Suzy go?

Anywhere but work

"Screw work," the Id said. "You've been working too hard. We need some fun. Let's pick up that phone and call in sick. We'll figure out where after."

Suzy's mind was racing. Maybe if she picked up the phone, she dial for help or something. The Id laughed at this thought.

"And say what?" the Id mocked. "You're being controlled by something in your brain? Do you want to get thrown in the nuthouse?"

Suzy frowned. Whatever this thing was, it was right. How was she going to explain this?

Suzy walked back to her room and picked up her cell, dialing her office. Her secretary, Jerome, picked up.

"Hey, boss," he said. "'Sup?"

Just tell him something's wrong, Suzy thought. Figure out the details later.

"Jerome," Suzy said. "I'm not coming in today. I'm gonna need you to postpone my meetings."

"Sorry to hear that," Jerome said, genuine concern in his voice. Suzy always liked Jerome. He was always nice. "Are you sick?"

"Yeah, I'm just not feeling up to going to the office." Suzy heard herself giggle. "I'll have to see your sexy ass tomorrow instead."

'Oh God,' Suzy thought. 'I'm going to get fired or sued for sexual harassment.'

"Sorry, boss, you're breaking up," Jerome said. "I'll just let the office know. You take care of yourself. I'll get to work rescheduling those meetings."

"Thanks, Jerome," Suzy said. "I know you work very hard. I just hope something else is hard while you work." She giggled again.

'This is insane,' Suzy thought. 'I don't want to say that. Stop making me say things like that.' The Id clicked her tongue next to her.

"We're just getting started, sweetie," the Id said.

"Alright, boss," Jerome said distractedly. "You take care." Suzy hears the click as Jerome hangs up. She puts her phone back in her purse and looks around.

"Alright!" the Id said. "Free vacation day! Let's go out on the town. Put on some sexy high heels and we'll head out."

Suzy reaches into her closet and takes out her sexiest pair of high heels, slipping them on. As she walks to the door, she feels herself wiggling her ass. She glances down and sees her boobs jiggling with every step. She groaned a little bit, unable to stop herself from walking like a slut.

Where to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)