More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Free tattoos (corruption;old/young)

Jane and Sarah were inseparable. Going to vacation together and seeing each others every time they got the time.

One day, as Jane was going home through the park, a man, twice her age came to her. He seemed to be a homeless person and she though that he was going to ask for money.

But instead, she found herself being fucked against a three. She couldn't remember what lead to this, but somehow she wasn't scared or panicked, she was just enjoying the sex. Because, damn, it was good ! The man knew how to please a woman. And thanks to that, she came... three times. before she felt the warm feeling of cum in her womb.

The man smacked her ass and just said. "Here's a tattoo for ya, cunt !"


The next morning, Sarah got a text from her friend with a picture. The text said "Go to crimson park if you want a good fuck and a free tattoo !"

Sarah couldn't believe what she was seeing and just spurted a "What the fuck ??"

Did Jane's phone got hacked ? The tattoo was well done, but no way her friend would tattoo her butt with "make me moan", that was way too slutty. So, she texted her friend.

"Got hacked ??"

But she got an answer.

"No, I'm serious ! That's amazing I really loved it, and the tattoo is really cool !"

Sarah was sure, now, her friend got hacked. So, she left her apartment to go to her friend's. On the way there, she got a moment of hesitation before entering the crimson park. But she found herself stupid to think it had some grounded reality, it was just a prank hack.

And yet, ten minutes later, she was on all four, getting banged by an old homeless guy. She couldn't stop moaning under his pumping cock. Sarah couldn't believe that it was all real, the sex was amazing ! He made her come three or four times before cumming in her. Even the warm feeling of his spunk was amazing.

In the elevator of Jane's building, Sarah looked at her new tattoos. Two cherries on each collar bone. They looked so good on her... Her friend will get mad jealous.

And jealous she got. After a week, Jane sent a text with her new collection of tattoos.

While Sarah got few ones herself. They couldn't stop going to the crimson park to get new tattoos and show them to each others.

Somewhere in the crimson park, a man was quite satisfied with the contract he made. The demon delivered what he asked, women willing to come to them to get fucked. As anarchists, living out of society, very few women were willing to even talk to them. And now they could fuck them as much as they wanted. All they had to do was putting their hand somewhere on their body after cumming in them and leave a tattoo. It was a weird condition from the demon, but they didn't care much. More and more were getting covered with tattoos, in town, it was funny...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)