More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by schetefan schetefan

Who do you wanna follow?

Frederike - A free Woman(kinda) living in Magna Utopia

You are Frederike Meier and in this last week of January 2072 you turned 18. According to your file in Magna Utopia's population registry you a free woman with red hair, blue eyes, with pale, freckled skin and rather tall at 2.03m. Your mother is Emma Meier, also a free woman. Your Father is stated as unknow/hidden. But in reality you are much more than your file suggests:

First your looks: while you untypically tall for a woman you have the figure and face that turns the head of every straight male and every lesbian. Your face is one of the most beautiful and cutest face of every women on Magna Utopia with beautiful blue eyes you can loose yourself in, full lips that are made for kissing and your light freckles suit your porcellaine like skin very well. Your beautiful face is framed by long, red hair that reaches almost to your knees.

Your figure is the definition of a hourglass figure: Feminine shoulders, a big bosom with two perky M-Cup breast topped off by cute pink nipples, a narrow waist and wide, childbearing hips, topped off by a big, heart shaped butt. From your beautiful hips extend shapely pale legs, which are not only perfectly feminine, but also perfectly trained to a state in which you are a formidable athlete without loosing any of the feminine charm you have. There is only one thing that couldn't be a bigger contrast to your perfectly feminine appearance: your genitals. Instead of the beautiful pussy females normaly have you have both sets of genitalia: The most obvious is your dick: a huge one, 31.5cm long with a circumfence of roughly 20cm when erect, which only shows it's incredible thickness in it's flaccid state, as it only has a very average flaccid length of 10cm. Directly under your cock is your big ballsack with also incredible big balls in it. Hidden behind your cock is your pussy, a beautiful flower with large labia that open like a blooming flower when you are excited. Despite having an active sex life both your pussy and ass are still in their virginal state as you are pretty much only into girls.

Currently you are still visiting school, despite your brilliance that allowed you to already finish all subjects with top grades in the free education system of Magna Utopia, as the laws in Magna Utopia demand that every citizen has to attend school until the age of 20. This results in the fact that your tasks in the next 2 years of school are mostly to help your schoolmates with their studying. You love that fact, as it allows you to take girls to your dorm room for a more private "study" session without rising to much suspicion with the teachers. The fact that you are living in the schools dormitory has nothing to do with your family situation as Magna Utopia most reputable secondary eduction school simply has the demand for all students to live at the school.

You have a great relationship with your mother, who is the former headgirl of the arcology owner. Both the Arcology owner -Anna Hartmann- are Hermaphrodites just like you, the only difference is that they underwent serious surgery to reach that state and both them there born naturally female. She gained her freedom when she turned 35, the age every sex gets her freedom in Magna Utopia. The menial slaves are worse off, as they only get to retire once they reach the age of 65. This is a very rare practice, as most Free Cities around the World retire sex slaves around the age of 40 into working as menial slaves. Menial slaves will almost never be retired in these Free Cities, except in situations when they are to old and/or ill to continue working. The other thing differentiating Magna Utopia from the other Free Cities is the fact that its main arcology is a space station located in a geostationary Orbit and connected by a space elevator connecting it to one of the villages around the city of Munich. Due to your mothers -career you grew up on one of the upper-class sectors of the space station, a fact delightful for your and your group of friends, as you are mostly the group of nerds at the school.

What are you doing currently?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)