More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What movie, show, or franchise takes a sexy new turn?

Freddy vs Jason (Crossover)

"Did I miss you Springwood childrens?" said a hoarse and inhuman voice.

"Have you forgotten the taste of fear?" continued the inhuman voice "Have you forgotten the taste of humiliation?

"It's time to come back to my childrens AHAHAHAHAHAHH" laughed the voice.

After being defeated a few years earlier by his daughter Maggie, twenty years later, Springwood totally forgot about Freddy Krueger, but with the help of another rival, Jason Voorhees, who inadvertently found himself in Springwood, gave strength to Freddy by publicly undressing the new youngs womens in the Springwood neighbourhood.

The new youngs womens of Springwood, began to complain about having recurring nightmares becoming realities like being naked in front of their class, policewomens forgetting their pants at work etc.....

Faced with this new epidemic of nightmares becoming realities, local authorities began to worry and wondered if "he" was not back. Freddy was indeed back in Springwood, more powerful than ever and planning to take advantage of it, but Jason was also lurking the city to undress youngs womens in reality.

Lori campbell, a 20-year-old student whose her mother had been Freddy's victim in the past, has doubts about police theses saying it was nothing, just coincidences, just dreams, but Lori knew something was wrong and she had to investigate, but Freddy wasn't going to let it happen without a riposte.

Unfortunately for her, Freddy knows all her fears and will not hesitate to use them against her to prevent her from interfering in his plans to give to his news "childrens" the most humiliating naked nightmares ever.

Lori and her friends are going to try to stop Freddy and Jason but will they succeed?

Who will be the next victims of thoses two "humiliator"?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)