More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

For the show (dollification)

Jane took a video opening her top, using the mirror of her bathroom. She had so much fun teasing the boys, knowing they will probably jack off thinking of her.

She didn't care that she was known to be the slut of the campus. They could say whatever they wanted, she knew who she was and what she was doing, everyone could fuck off.

One day, in the corridors, a frat boy came to see her and offered her to bring some fun to the party. No touching allowed, just show.

Obviously, Jane told him no. But all day, the idea of seeing live the reaction of the boys were making her all wet. It could be so kinky... There was risks obviously, but she was in an all-boys family, she knew how to take care of herself.

So, at the party, she was there, in the sofa, naked, watching their erection in their pants. The no touching rule was respected and it was going great. Weirdly, she had the feeling that her breasts were getting bigger, rounder too, while the tip of her hairs were slowly turning pink. But, she was convinced that it was the lighting that gave her the impression.

Still, she was getting more and more sleepy, and she was having a hard time moving as it felt more and more exhausting to move.

Mmmh... Dolly would love to taste one of those cocks.

Wut? What was that thought just now?

Somehow, some strange parasite thought popped in her mind. She would have frowned or show any expression of confusion, but already moving her face was too exhausting.

Dolly wants a big fat cock in her snatch!

What the fuck? What's going on with dolly... I mean me?

Nothing, a good dolly shows but also enjoy being used.

No! I just like to show, to see... their... big fat cocks grow in their pants.

Mmmh, yes, dolly love that, dolly is made for that.

No, dolly is... doll... dolly doesn't want... doesn't...

Yes! Dolly doesn't want anything, a doll have no need! A doll wait until being used...

In the morning, a sex doll was waiting in the sofa, ready to be used. And she had quite the success over the years, staying in the frat house for decades, seeing hundreds if not thousands of energetic young men, using her again and again. She was basically the mascot of the place, almost a legend with the story on how she just appeared decades ago seemingly out of nowhere.

End?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)