More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by VioletWinters VioletWinters

Select One

Foot Fetishism

It is your senior year of high school, and probably the best year of your life. Why is that? Because you are currently worshiping the feet of the hottest girl in school, your crush, Victoria. You have dreamed of this day ever since you first saw her. The smell, the taste, all of it.

That's when you realize you are dreaming. In the middle of class, in fact. You emerge from your slumber and drowsily look around. The teacher either didn't notice or didn't care. You look down at your awkward boner in disappointment. Of course it was a dream. How could you be so stupid. There is no way that a girl like Victoria would ever get with you, much less indulge in your fetish.

Back to math, you think as you yourself to get on task. You look at the worksheet on the desk in front of you. With a sigh you get back to work. The fact that the word problems are using feet as units doesn't help your concentration, nor does the fact that Victoria is sitting a couple desks beside you and she is wearing sandals today. Just when the math is starting to get to you the bell rings.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)