More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Linus12 Linus12

What do you do?

Follow Her

Your curiosity rises watching the woman run into the restrooms. The pile of dirty laundry you hold is set down as you follow her, wondering why she could've wanted to get away right as you were coming in.

The area behind the door marked with a "WOMEN" sign is as unimpressive as you might imagine a laundromat restroom to be. The tiled floor is an off-color white, matching the painted walls chipping here and there. A mirror hangs over a stained sink, sharing the privilege of being the only thing in this cramped room along with a toilet stall, tall enough to reach the ceiling, but only big enough to barely fit one person. Within the barely red stall, however, emanates soft, high-pitched squeaks and moans.

"G-God those, mmf, tits on her..."

You go over and listen in. Among the wet squelches and occasional groan, the woman inside appears to be talking to herself all the while. Kinda weird, but convenient for the story.

"Uhhh..... Why did that woman have to come in here, and without a bra on!? Fuck, I can't take it anymore! I just need to finish up already. Ngh, AH! She was so hot though! I need this...."

A wide grin forms upon your face. Apparently you were too much for this young thing, so now it's time for some fun.

What plan do you have in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)