More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dudeman216 dudeman216

To flush, or not to flush?

Flush

You grudgingly step back toward the toilet and press the lever to flush. The second you do the purple/teal liquid shoots up out of the toilet, splashing all over the room. Within seconds you are drenched in this weird (and warm) liquid. You try to run from the room, but find yourself being pulled towards the toilet. Well, not so much pulled, but sucked towards it! You scream for help but Missy doesn't seem to hear you.

You are pulled closer and closer towards the toilet, which, needless to say, stresses you out just a little bit. Your fingers become lose and elongated as they are pulled down into the toilet and deep into the pipes beyond. Soon your whole body is pulled into this toilet vacuum of doom.

You end up traveling down your plumbing pipes, all the while surrounded by the strange purple/teal liquid. Or so you think. After a short bit it becomes to dark for you to really tell. But the journey continues. You swish around, banging up against the sides of the pipes. If you weren't so confused you might be able to think and figure a way out of this situation.

But before that can happen you see light ahead. The next moment you are shot out of the pipe and find yourself falling toward the earth. Which happens to be about 1000 feet below. You scream your lungs out as your quickly approach the earth and your impending .

How do you survive the fall?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)