More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dudeman216 dudeman216

How do you survive the fall?

Magic!

You continue to scream like you have never screamed before as the ground below gets closer and closer. You cannot help but think just how much it is going to hurt when you smack into that. But suddenly you find yourself slowing down. You also stop spinning around from the of the air. And soon you land safely and softly on your feet.

You run your hands over your body and find not a single scratch on yourself. You can't help but laugh, tears running down your face. You've never been so happy in all your life. But your brought down from this euphoric high when your laughter is joined by others.

Spinning around you find yourself face to face with three nasty old witches. They wear black rags that barely cover their wriggled bodies, and rely upon wooden sticks to stay standing. Their mouths agape with laughter reveal many missing tooths, and those that remain look as if they could be checking out at any moment. Their hair, what little there is, is long, gray and stringy.

"Hello Scott. Welcome to Absurdia." The witch in the middle says.

How to you respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)