More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MardukeTheRaven MardukeTheRaven

Does Lydia get through the gate unbothered

First impressions of south

Since the guards knew that everyone coming from north would be checked at border outpost, they didn't bother to stop Lydia. Instead they eyed her up toes to face. Very hungrily. Like animals ready to pounce on her at every little opportunity, a moment of weakness. Luckily though that did not happen, nor did they try to harass, search her or to pay for entrance. The buxom northerner entered town easily. Now it was only a matter of finding the inn and getting to know the town and the lands better, before taking on some job worth the sword she was carrying on her back.

The town was made of mostly small buildings, made out of wood and hay. A small stone castle loomed over with walls twice the height of buildings and few towers watching over the town and surrounding lands.

Luckily, coming from upper spheres of her society, Lydia knew how to read, not only in her own language but that of the southerners, so she quickly located the right building. A two story tall wooden house with a sign that showed a boar's head with a name under it "Boar's belly". Not wasting anymore time she entered inside.

The tavern wasn't too full of people, which would allow her to have a little chat with the owner. She walked up the counter. With each step she took, her massive breasts swayed and bounced inside her tight "armor". Behind a counter, there was a large, chubby man, standing and polishing a mug made of clay. Seeing the new visitor, his brow raised up as he eyed her up, taking in her looks like a soap would take water. Lydia grew more than used to such looks so she didn't care much about it...

"'Ello lass. What can I do for you?" He asked with sly voice echoing through empty tavern.

"Greetings. I'm Lydia. Just came in here from north. First of all, I would like a drink." She said and placed one of few coins she had remaining on the counter. Her voice was just as arousing as her body. Strong, yet extremely teasing. As ig mightiest warrior begged to be bitched into submission. The owner quickly poured some ale to a mug he just polished.

"Anything else?" The man asked, not hiding the fact that he was looking at those massive mammaries.

"A room for a night and perhaps some information. About town, possible jobs. " she spoke, ignoring his staring. She placed all the remaining coins she had on counter.

"That won't do, lass. I can give you information, sure but..." he paused.

"But?" She sighed with annoyance.

"Those coins won't be enough even for a single night upstairs." He stated. "However we may have a deal, girlie..." he paused yet again.

"Deal?" Lydia asked, playing dumb.

"You know, just get over here, on your knees and earn that room..." he grinned.

Does Lydia accept the offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)