More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dansak Dansak

Who's story you want to see?

Fiona

My name is Fiona Morris. I am 21 and I hate my Mother.

Imgur

Actually, that’s not true, I just hate her right now.

I must love her or I wouldn’t do the things I do for her.

If it’s not enough I have to put up with my evil little brother perving at me all the time now her friends have come over. My Mom and Dad are rich. Some would say I’ve had a privileged upbringing. I went to the best schools, I’ve got the best clothes, a good car...but I live in a rather 'different' type of community.

I don’t feel very privileged when mommy shows me off naked on a leash to her friends. I don’t feel privileged when they poke and probe me, when they squeeze my small breasts and stroke my pussy. I didn’t feel privileged last night when mommy brought daddy’s boss into my room and let him ride me from behind. All on film of course. I’m a good girl so I did it without complaint. I even thanked him as Mommy had taught me. That's the way things are when you live 'The Life', as we do.

I could hear the cluttering hens that Mommy called friends before we entered the room. As always I was wearing my collar and Mommy was leading me by the leash. Other than my collar the only other item I was allowed to wear was a yellow ribbon to tie my hair back.

She opened the door and led me in behind her.

“There she is” Said Mrs Coltard as she stood up to inspect me.

The two other women remained seated, preferring it seems for my mommy to parade me in front of them. Whatever. It was all the same to me. I knew what was coming.

“Her little boobs... they’re lovely. And such a cute face. You’ve left a little hair on her pussy I see?” Said Mrs Coltard as she put her hand between my legs.

My Mommy yanked my collar and said

“Open your legs for Mrs Coltard dear”

I did as asked. I’d only let a tiny tuft of hair grow; it was my one small act of rebellion that my Mommy allowed me. Now the blond hag Mrs Coltard was pulling on them.

“You spoil that girl Susan” Said Mrs Dickson from her chair.

“I do. I know I shouldn’t, I let her breast feed far to often but she’s good girl. Most of the time”

‘Most of the time’. The threat wasn’t lost on me. Behave, or later…

“You should take it off Susan, she’ll look much prettier with a nice smooth pussy” Said Mrs Bracken

“And it would feel nice” Said Mrs Coltard, slipping her finger inside me. It was cold and made me jump.

“Come now sweet pea, you’re not scared of Mrs Coltard now are you?” Said mommy

“I’m sorry Mrs Coltard”

I dare not accuse her of having cold hands.

“I think you are right ladies. Perhaps I have over indulged her. It might be time to lose the hair sweet pea”

“Mommy no please, you said I could keep it?” Mrs Coltard was still fiddling with me while I pleaded with my mom.

“You know better than to speak up like that. Ladies you’re right, she has been spoiled. Mrs Coltard, could you hold the leash for a moment. I’m going to fetch a razor”

Great. Now she was going to shave me in front of her friends. They were like my Mommy. Bored housewives in their forties who liked to over dress and show off their children to each other. As I am 19, I’m now old enough for full usage. I could be used however my parents wished until I was 25 or married off, which ever came first. Most girls prayed for 25 but got marriage. Worse still my brother would be 18 soon. Then he was free to use me, if mom let him, and she will let him. He’s her blue-eyed boy, she'll do anything for him. Jerk. I bet she doesn’t let Mrs Coltard play with his cock when he’s 21. 'Family picnics' are frowned upon, which means try not to fuck your family but if you do we don't to hear about it thank you very much.

I felt the pressure on my collar pull slightly as Mrs Coltard led me over to the others. She pulled me around and onto all fours with my ass facing Mrs Dickson. I felt a hand rub my butt cheeks and another on my back. Mrs Coltard leaned down and cupped my breast as it hung beneath me. I couldn’t help arching my back and tensing up as a digit probed my anus. Then I heard the click of a camera as Mrs Coltard pulled my butt cheeks apart. I was actually pleased when my mommy came back.

Mommy laid a towel on the floor and said

“Lay down here, face the Ladies please. Good girl now open your legs…wider”

She knelt down beside me and put some foam on my little tuft of light brown hair. She rubbed it in, longer then she needed to. She was showing off to her friends, showing them how biddable I was.

Fucking bitches.

Mommy washed her hand in the bowl of water she had brought then swished the razor around. The Ladies sat and chatted, making comments as Mommy ran the razor over my mound.

‘That’s better already Susan’ Said Mars Coltard

‘Oh yes, now you can see it properly she has a nice little pussy’ Said Mrs Dickson

Mommy was not messing around with the damn razor. She ran it back and forth quickly, rinsing it every so often and going over the same area again and again until it was smooth. She threw a towel at me and told me to dry myself.

“Would any of you ladies care for a little light relief?” Mommy said

It had to be Mrs fucking Coltard who stood up and started to pull down her pantyhose. Mommy would let me breast feed tonight if I pleased the Ladies. That was something at least

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)