More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Finding gold (corruption)

Jane had no intention of living a middle class life. She had her boss in her sight and was aiming for him.

She made sure to show him how good she was with her head, so he understood what kind of trophy wife he would get. And it worked well, he brought her to the altar, and even just hours before they said yes, she was still giving him a blowjob. He was totally into her, literally and figuratively.

But Jane's husband was a gambler and even packed with money, he started to lose more than what he was earning. She would have liked to know about this part of him before wedding him, but it was too late now.

"Babe, I need you to do what you do best. I told big Tony about your talent with your mouth, and he told me it'll give me some time to give him back the money I owe him."

"You want to whore me out to your bookie?"

"If you don't we both finishes in the river, babe..."

"Goddammit, John!"

Jane went to big Tony's house, not having much choice. A short man opened the door, which surprised her at first, but she discovered only later why he was called big Tony. When he pulled down his pants, he revealed a massive dong, so big that it barely fit in her mouth. The man grabbed her by the pigtail and pushed his cock deeper and deeper in her mouth while she was trying not to gag.

After releasing a massive flow of cum down her throat, he let her go, her stomach full. But she was to come back again and again to make him wait, until he got bored.

"Bitch, your husband is taking way too long."

"I'm, sorry, please, don't kill us. I'll find a way to..."

"No need, a sucker like you is too useful."

Big Tony brought her to a brothel, where girls dressed her, put her on heavy makeup and gave her a new hairdo. After that, she was put on the street to pay off her husband debts. She couldn't even go back home, so she didn't know that he already had "an accident" and she was now a widow. Months went by and whoring herself in the street became her new normal.

She was never able to pay the debts, walking in high heels in the streets most of her life and getting fucked for few bills. At some point, she even felt like her life as a trophy wife was a dream. After all, she was a cheap whore for way longer.

End?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)