More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Enfenthusiast Enfenthusiast

How does her teenie weenie get exposed?

Finding a cure.

Hermione couldn’t believe it! After two years of searching for a magical solution to her baby dick she had found a recipe for a penis growth potion in the restricted section. After stealing the book she ran to the room of requirement. It was the one place in the castle where she had the privacy to research penis growth without the possibility of getting caught.

The recipe was extremely simple. All that was left was to let it brew for two hours. The recipe made a specific point to say NOT to let it brew for longer but didn’t give a reason why. It also said the results would be permanent which was exactly what Hermione wanted. She decided to pass the time by jerking off. She pulled off her shirt and uncoupled her bra, revealing her perky tits. She then kicked off her shoes and unbuckled her pants, shimmying them down her legs. She pulled down her panties allowing her four inch penis to breath. She laid on the couch and took her dick in her hand and thought of what she always thought of-that time she walked in on Cho naked. Her small breasts, her full black bush and how cute she looked while trying to cover herself! “Agghh!” Yet another powerful orgasm to Cho’s naked state. And like every other intense orgasm, when it was over she passed out.

Upon waking up she realized it had been longer than two hours! She rushed over to the potion. “Well it’s just ten minutes overtime. It’s probably OK.” So she drank the potion. “Agh!” She was immediately met with a sharp pain in her groin. Once it had stopped she looked down and to her horror her four incher had become a one incher! Hermione was in shock. So much shock that she didn’t notice the door to the room of requirement opening and closing. Her shock was subsided when she heard giggling. “Hermione where’s your dick?!?!?!?!” Hermione’s head shot up. Oh no not her!

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)