More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Enfenthusiast Enfenthusiast

Who is it?

Rita Skeeter

Please log in to view the image

Hermione was blinded by a camera flash and threw her hands over her eyes. She heard several more clicks and an all to familiar voice. “Well well well. It seems your tits aren’t the only things that never grew!” Hermione quickly threw one arm over her breasts and the other between her legs, eliciting another laugh from Rita. “Oh come now, there’s not much to cover!” Hermione glared at Rita. She was dying of embarrassment but she refused to give Rita the satisfaction of seeing her cry. “What the hell are you even doing in here Rita!” “Well you see I was walking through the halls trying to find my next big story when this room opened up to me. I enter and what do I find but a butt naked witch with a baby penis!” Hermione blushed at that comment. She couldn’t believe this! The Room of Requirement had served as her place refuge for years. It was the only place she felt safe enough to experiment on her tiny problem without fear of someone walking in. And now the Room has betrayed her.

Rita chimed in again, “It’s ironic isn’t it? The tiniest penis in the wizarding world is going to make for the biggest story in the wizarding world!” Hermione’s head shot up. “What!? Why would this of all things blow up?!” “Don’t be daft baby carrot! You helped put an end to Voldemort! The public is itching to know every itty bitty thing about you. You’re a celebrity now. So nudes are going to sell like crazy!” Hermione felt tears well up in her eyes but she still couldn’t let Rita win. She couldn’t stay here though. It was to humiliating.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)